Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all , Looking to get a full windshield,Roof and rear window , what would you suggest as far as quality ,without alot of $$ to spend , was looking at Babbits oem kit for 400 SOUNDS VERY GOOD , your thoughts

Tks Razher

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all , Looking to get a full windshield,Roof and rear window , what would you suggest as far as quality ,without alot of $$ to spend , was looking at Babbits oem kit for 400 SOUNDS VERY GOOD , your thoughts

Tks Razher
I bought a windshield thru Hunterworks approx. $400(same as nascar windshields); a rear window thru Bass pro shops approx. $250; a generic UTV roof thru Sportsmans Guide $134- all can be purchased online; I am ordering doors from Bestop next week for approx. $700-800; hope this helps

·
Registered
12 Posts
I bought a windshield thru Hunterworks approx. $400(same as nascar windshields); a rear window thru Bass pro shops approx. $250; a generic UTV roof thru Sportsmans Guide $134- all can be purchased online; I am ordering doors from Bestop next week for approx. $700-800; hope this helps

how is your windshield holding up? i am really dissapointed with mine.

got the cat 2 pc roof on mine good so far

·
Registered
2 Posts
I like my Hunter woorks windshield so far; the universal roof from Sportsman guide is falling short on my list; I just ordered the Bestop 2 piece door kit for $679.99 w free shipping from Shadetreepowersports.com and am looking forward to completing my enclosure; the rear window is similar to front one and I like that as well from Bass Pro Shops; I was trying to take the conservative route vs. spending $3000.00 to enclose the cab!

·
Registered
282 Posts
I have the factory kit, seems to be best setup I have seen.

Another draw back, other than price, is the fact kit is HEAVY. I would guess this kit weighs around 400+ lbs. So if weight is a factor on your rig, might be worth inquiring about before you pull the trigger on any kits? I hate how heavy the kit is but one nice feature is you can easily remove the doors in about 30 sec. I take mine off for most of the summer because it gets warm in there (Alaska heat wave. 70 deg:D) and it is quite a bit more noisy with the doors on.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cab

I decided to buy a full sheet of Lexan and made a Full Windshield , just put on the AC 2 pc roof ,i really like the roof , the windshield has some scuffs on it but its nice here in the fall as its gettin cooler

1 - 7 of 7 Posts