Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What was the first year for the 700 prowler.and what year did the prowler start using the turf saver.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I believe 09

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
06 first Prowler/ 08 700 turf saver.

Reactions: de3

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got you on that one Joe,mines a 2005.I meant what year did the 700 prowler come out,and what was the first year for the turf saver.:D

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Your right joe,2008 was the first year for the 700,I thought it was 2009 like yours.DID they make a 650 in 2008.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Your right joe,2008 was the first year for the 700,I thought it was 2009 like yours.DID they make a 650 in 2008.
Yes they did

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I got you on that one Joe,mines a 2005.I meant what year did the 700 prowler come out,and what was the first year for the turf saver.:D
The 2005 was still classified as an 06

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The 2005 was still classified as an 06
Yea Joe that's what it is titled as 2006 but it has 2005 on the frame,You know when we put the clutch kit in it,I ordered it for a 2006 and the ears on the spring wouldn't fit the notches in the case,and the Tech from EPI said he never has had that happen before.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Yea Joe that's what it is titled as 2006 but it has 2005 on the frame,You know when we put the clutch kit in it,I ordered it for a 2006 and the ears on the spring wouldn't fit the notches in the case,and the Tech from EPI said he never has had that happen before.
You sure have an early Prowler then

·
Administrator
7,279 Posts
Joe, I think you kinda lead the pack on the Turf Saver Issue! Great Job, and very much needed info! Thanks for all that you provide! RD

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Joe, I think you kinda lead the pack on the Turf Saver Issue! Great Job, and very much needed info! Thanks for all that you provide! RD
Thank You! If a tilt wheel prroblem bothers you I posted the fix for that too.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
X2,Joe has a lot of knowledge on different subjects on these prowlers.:)

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Yep Im full of it! Lol!

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
X2,Joe has a lot of knowledge on different subjects on these prowlers.:)
Mike have you had any overheating issues with your Prowler?

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mike have you had any overheating issues with your Prowler?
Never have,never have added antifreeze since I owned it except when I put my inline sending unit in it,185 degrees is the hottest I have seen it on the gauge and that's when the fan kicks on.I don't run a recovery tank either.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Never have,never have added antifreeze since I owned it except when I put my inline sending unit in it,185 degrees is the hottest I have seen it on the gauge and that's when the fan kicks on.I don't run a recovery tank either.
Ok was just wondering because some of the early one had overheating issues. Glad you didnt.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok was just wondering because some of the early one had overheating issues. Glad you didnt.
Been lucky,I re- torqued the head bolts a couple years ago.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts