Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got rid of my 08 700xtx and went to the dark side. I got a teryx. I seems to be a good machine. I will miss my prowler and have nothing bad to say about them. I hope in the near future I will finally be able to join you guys for a ride. Thanks for the help when it was needed. This is still one of the best forums out there.

Thanks
Erik (GDEEZ)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
gdeez

That is a nice looking ride. I almost went with a Teryx and sometimes wonder if I should have. The seem to be a good choice because of all the aftermarket parts and interest in them. You are always welcome to post up here when ever you would like. Keep us posted on the Teryx and let us know what you like/dislike about it compared to your Arctic Cat. Once a member here your always a member. Good luck with the new ride.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I got rid of my 08 700xtx and went to the dark side. I got a teryx. I seems to be a good machine. I will miss my prowler and have nothing bad to say about them. I hope in the near future I will finally be able to join you guys for a ride. Thanks for the help when it was needed. This is still one of the best forums out there.

Thanks
Erik (GDEEZ)
You'll like your Teryx. If I wasn't an AC dealer, I'd probably have a Teryx right along side my XTZ (still love my XTZ, just like the Teryx too). You need to go to UTV Weekly and check out what's available for the Teryx. Jon Crowley from UTVWeekly built up a racing Teryx that is awesome.

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts

Thanks
Erik (GDEEZ)
Great looking ride. Thoes Teryx's have a nice exhaust sound to them. Keep us up to speed on how she runs.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
277 Posts
Just curious as to why you switched??

·
Registered
33 Posts
Being a fellow Teryx owner I must say that your's is very nice looking. Is that an '08 or '09?
I have the '09 with the MSD mod only done to the motor, Unleashed UTV clutch kit to help with belt life and it runs great.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It’s a 08 that was in the SideXSide battle of the builders, It is the HRT Motorsports one, it has +5 arms fox shocks, 840cc engine mod, dynatec programmable cdi, and much more!! It is at unleashed right now getting the oil puke tank fixed. I goes 75+ mph. So far so good!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
That 840 mod is pretty awesome. Some day when mine dies I will have to go with that kit. I have the '09 with MSD and Unleashed clutch kit and I have mine set at 61mph for now. Need a puke tank added before I go faster than that.

·
Registered
463 Posts
You make me want to puke. This is prowlertalk isnt it??

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yes this is Prowler talk, but also it is some guys just talking about there stuff. Just take a few deep breaths and I think you will be ok!

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
:eek: I guess that talking nonProwler stuff is forbidden on this site.
I don't see a problem with it. It seems like people feel threatened when an owner of a different brand joins their site. I think it's good to have members from other forums here so they can learn about the Arctic Cat brand and share their thoughts. You can take the abuse LT. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts