Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
7,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking about where I was on 9/11 when it started. My Co-Chair to our hospital safety committee called me and said a plane had just hit the WTC. I'm thinking a small civilian type aircraft. She asked me to come to our Command Center to see the events unfold. I was utterly speechless while we watched the news. The entire day just kept getting worse. So many emotions, so much confusion, yet our nation held together and promised to never forget. God Bless all that perished that day, and all of the survivors since.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Thinking about where I was on 9/11 when it started. My Co-Chair to our hospital safety committee called me and said a plane had just hit the WTC. I'm thinking a small civilian type aircraft. She asked me to come to our Command Center to see the events unfold. I was utterly speechless while we watched the news. The entire day just kept getting worse. So many emotions, so much confusion, yet our nation held together and promised to never forget. God Bless all that perished that day, and all of the survivors since.
BUT IMHO we have forgotten and are so at each others throats we many never recover :(

Reactions: Fairmont79

·
Super Moderator
1,036 Posts
Well said RD! I was working at the service desk of the old car dealership. Work stopped through out the whole dealership. Then we saw the fighter jets and Air Force one flying low over the Mississippi River on it way back to DC. Never forget that sight!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts