Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ricochet A-ARM guards

very happy with how they fit and the Quality of them 3/16 alum.the wife said she didnt think i needed anything else for the prowler,i told her i only needed 4 or 5 more things.:D

Attachments

·
Registered
432 Posts
very happy with how they fit and the Quality of them 3/16 alum.the wife said she didnt think i needed anything else for the prowler,i told her i only needed 4 or 5 more things.:D
Looks good! I like the exhaust and shocks.....and a white girl named Debbie too!:D
Why is it so clean?

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had back surgery back in june and it hasnt turned out real good.so i havent been able to ride very much.I told the wife i needed some suspension seats.I seen you must have noticed the new member sweet......................

·
Registered
432 Posts
I had back surgery back in june and it hasnt turned out real good.so i havent been able to ride very much.I told the wife i needed some suspension seats.I seen you must have noticed the new member sweet......................
...good luck to ya with the back. Hang in there.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Just a lil note of caution ..

these things are great scoops for mud n rocks , be careful to inspect them after / during rides if in gumbo mud or rocky areas as they will fill very full of the stuff and tear the C/V boot covers as the holes don't release the gumbo or larger stones they just trap them in.
I have actually had to get in there with assortment of screw drivers and scrapers to get the stuff out and could see fresh srape n rub marks on the boots for the crap that traps, luckily so far no boot tears for me ..
if I know that I'm going to use it in mud season [usually spring] I take them off til the heavy gumbo dries and then re-install for protection....so in the end they work great in dry season but caution in wet/mud/or rock rides

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a set on my 680 rincon they dont have any holes in the bottom.mud will lay in the bottom of them so far no damage.the ones i put on the prowler they have two slots in each guard 1''wide by 6'' long that should help alot,but iam sure they still can get plugged up.thanks for advice...............

·
Registered
3 Posts
I did the full ricochet skid plate without the a arm guards. That and tires are basically required for a prowler in my opinion. Stock skid plate was pulled off by mud and never went back on right.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts