Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the last run for 2012. Spun like crazy everywhere, but the uturn at the end of the road was easy, so I did it a few times :rolleyes:. It did take a few runs to get up the driveway getting it back into the garage, but that was also kinda fun...

Attachments

·
Registered
412 Posts
Man that thing is beautiful!!!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Here is the last run for 2012. Spun like crazy everywhere, but the uturn at the end of the road was easy, so I did it a few times :rolleyes:. It did take a few runs to get up the driveway getting it back into the garage, but that was also kinda fun...
...looks good and is the correct make!:)

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
good old trucks,my dad drove a 72 for 23 years.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
I'll have to see if I can find a pic of my first truck, it was a '71 Chevy got it when I was 15 got it running and repainted before I turned 16. Wish I had it back.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I'll have to see if I can find a pic of my first truck, it was a '71 Chevy got it when I was 15 got it running and repainted before I turned 16. Wish I had it back.
...back when there was still some good vehicles on the road.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
2006 prowler

I couldnt agree more. 2006 articcat prowler.:D

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Don't get me wrong - I *like* the prowler (we used it to deliver cookies to the neighbors on christmas day :) but it was such a nice day it just seemed like the '68 had to come out for a cruise. It was a bit twitchy getting it back into the garage - the snow-covered driveway didn't help the M/T tires at all...

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Don't get me wrong - I *like* the prowler (we used it to deliver cookies to the neighbors on christmas day :) but it was such a nice day it just seemed like the '68 had to come out for a cruise. It was a bit twitchy getting it back into the garage - the snow-covered driveway didn't help the M/T tires at all...
Theres nothing wrong with breaking out the other toys........:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts