Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd share some photos of my father and brothers rides. These pictures are from rides we've been on up in northern Idaho. This area is bar none, our favorite place to chase around in our UTV's.

But first, here's my pops ride:
2007 650 H1

He's a bit into fabbing up his own look as well.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are some shots of the ride they were on year before last. It was before he did all the modifications in the above pictures.

My dad, his dogs and my brothers old RZR (he has an 2012 Teryx now that he traded it in on: He didn't like that the RZR just couldn't take punishment - always broken) Told him he shoulda got a Prowler.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Possibly one reason he was always breaking crap

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Nice pictures and nice ride your father has. Makes me want to go riding. Now I just need to finish all my Prowler projects that I've started, but haven't had the time to finish....:D

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
where do you go in the north area ?

some great riding in the St. Joe valley , then over the hill into the Wallace area ... then above Pinehurst in the Cd'A river drainage .. I can ride out of my place [on the east side of Cd'A] over to Pinehurst , all on trail system get my buddy and head out the Bumblebee area and put on a couple hundred miles in a day never crossing the same trail twice except the return leg home.

we often go from Pinehurst over the hill to St Maries in the St. Joe river drainage .... meet up with friends and ride all day .. start at 6:00AM return home at O dark thirty.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
More great pictures Thank You.

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
Looks like another area of this great nation to visit, great pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks RD

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Picked my daughter up a new toy. 13 and independant, she doesnt wanna ride with the family in the Prowler (sniff).

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
nice pictures and some nice rides!!!

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
My 21 yr old youngest daughter finally got her independence, got her own apartment. Then yesterday only 2 weeks later my wife's nephew moved in with us, his lovely wife sent him a text message "Get Out". Didn't even have time to paint the walls!

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
My 21 yr old youngest daughter finally got her independence, got her own apartment. Then yesterday only 2 weeks later my wife's nephew moved in with us, his lovely wife sent him a text message "Get Out". Didn't even have time to paint the walls!
cool I know where I can go If I get kicked out.......:D:D

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
cool I know where I can go If I get kicked out.......:D:D
Always room for one more:) Better watch out if ya get too rowdy I'll sick the nephew on you he's a cop, but then again you could be in trouble if you pass out he also works at the funeral home....get bombed or embalmed...that is the question??:D

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Always room for one more:) Better watch out if ya get too rowdy I'll sick the nephew on you he's a cop, but then again you could be in trouble if you pass out he also works at the funeral home....get bombed or embalmed...that is the question??:D
well, I guess I just better just head to the cabin if that ever happens.no cops,no funeral people out there.:D

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Went for a ride outside Murphy. Got to see some wild horses. Pretty dusty though...

Attachments

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
only neat to see the wild horses if behind a big TALL fence ... they wonder all over and eat all the yard vegetation and cause a real mess to the yards .. raise hell to the rural homes on communities edges, but we see them all the time around Nv. and Idaho wastelands aka desert

1 - 20 of 53 Posts