Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for a good soft top enclosure that wont break the bank i had one for my last prowler but sold it with the machine and i bout it new for 190 buck but now i cant find one for that money any tips were to go would be great

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I bought a soft top from KD Cycle. It has been a while, but I think it was less than $100.00. They are located in Yuma, AZ, but they ship.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
attention only when worn with his pink sequined helmet and matching ridding pants I assume :D oh lets not forget the Fau fur neck adornment :eek:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i just checked their web sit and they have none and you do know im looking for the full enclosure right

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
suggestion ... try a good tent n awning place .. they can stitch up most anything and usually at very reasonable rates, with materials that will last ... a drop over top with sides that have doors with Velcro or zipper wouldn't be all that hard and shouldn't be all that much $$ .. might even be able to include one that allows a hard top without much issue. [just thinking outloud here]

a friend of mine with brand x [an older one] had just that done with the sunbrella [SP?] material and it works great .. fastens to frame with velcro straps that are sewn in and they hold very well

1 - 12 of 12 Posts