Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it figures, I see a few ads for the EZ Steer Power Steering units for $519 for the Prowlers. I was getting ready to jump all over that deal, only to talk to SuperATV to find out they have discontinued the kits for the Prowlers. They will not be offering parts for the kits in the future either. Apparently they were not selling enough for the Prowlers, so they discontinued them.

They also stated that most dealers out there take the orders, and then order direct from SuperATV and have them drop shipped. So dealers out there offering them now likely don't have them to sell. They just haven't updated their sites yet.

Oh well, I guess if I want power steering I will have to look at the Wicked Built units that cost more money......:mad:

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Well it figures, I see a few ads for the EZ Steer Power Steering units for $519 for the Prowlers. I was getting ready to jump all over that deal, only to talk to SuperATV to find out they have discontinued the kits for the Prowlers. They will not be offering parts for the kits in the future either. Apparently they were not selling enough for the Prowlers, so they discontinued them.

They also stated that most dealers out there take the orders, and then order direct from SuperATV and have them drop shipped. So dealers out there offering them now likely don't have them to sell. They just haven't updated their sites yet.

Oh well, I guess if I want power steering I will have to look at the Wicked Built units that cost more money......:mad:
yea I know you can still get the wicked built brand,and now just about all the prowlers come with power steering,ricks steerlite bushings made a difference on mine......

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
I've seen several factory units on ebay, but don't know enough about them to make any comment!

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The guy at wicked built told me at full crank it pulled 180 watts..........:confused:
What does the Prowler generate?

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
The Prowler has 324 watts total, 27 amps

1 - 7 of 7 Posts