Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
7,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received my new Dirt Wheels mag! It posted an It is in the "OVER THE BARS" section. about different Arctic Cat discounts on selected vehicles! Pretty amazing prices! How about a Wildcat Train for 7,499.00! Wildcat 4X Limited at 15,999.00! Seems AC is gearing up to enter the Frey!

·
Super Moderator
1,036 Posts
Nice, I am still thinking of trading mine in. I sure could use EPS and more horsepower. My arms are getting tired and my ass is getting bigger.... :)

·
Registered
254 Posts
I sure could use EPS
my brother has another brand that doesnt have EPS. after driving mine then his.... i will never buy one without it. the biggest part is hitting ruts. i could almost hold the steering wheel with one finger with EPS compared to it twisting out of my hands without.

·
Administrator
7,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
AC has some great machines, but they lacked behind while others ran for the gold! I think about a new machine and what would be a major improvement over what I got! EPS, and payments are the only things I can think of off hand! LOL

·
Super Moderator
1,036 Posts
my brother has another brand that doesnt have EPS. after driving mine then his.... i will never buy one without it. the biggest part is hitting ruts. i could almost hold the steering wheel with one finger with EPS compared to it twisting out of my hands without.
I know, the wife and I were coming out of a steep creek and had to cross a log at a 45 degrees and the steering wheel whipped on me, almost broke my wrist! That's when I decided, its about time for change.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts