Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
3/25/13 there was a lot of great info passed around today,a lot of activity today ,that's great.I think every week were getting more members involved.I had to make a small road trip today and when I got home turned on the laptop and thought damn 29 POST,great group of members on the prowlertalk site.that I consider my friends.:)

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Im here but dont know if Im active

·
Registered
414 Posts
I'm just glad to have found a group of guys who share a passion for my favorite brand of UTV. I've learned a lot from the threads on this board and know that I'll continue to learn. Hopefully, I'll be able to add some great contributions. This site is simply awesome and the members here have been very engaging.

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
im here too .....but very busy the next couple weeks.but checking in when i can

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I didn't want to make it sound like it's boot camp...........:eek::D

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
I'm not here , I'm over there and here and there and oh geeeees not sure where I'm at HELP

I have knocked it down to 2 forums that I visit daily ... took the needle out of my arm .. in the 12 step to web self-help program LOL

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm not here , I'm over there and here and there and oh geeeees not sure where I'm at HELP

I have knocked it down to 2 forums that I visit daily ... took the needle out of my arm .. in the 12 step to web self-help program LOL
Gary I will send someone after you.LOL

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
have them throw in some rubber padding please :)

·
Registered
83 Posts
I haven't been on here all that long, but feel lucky that I got an AC atv just so I could join this great group of enthusiasts. I've picked up lots of great tips and pointers, and all from a bunch of fun and friendly people. Beers are on me if any of you guys wind up around the Banff area :)

Cheers,
Craig

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I haven't been on here all that long, but feel lucky that I got an AC atv just so I could join this great group of enthusiasts. I've picked up lots of great tips and pointers, and all from a bunch of fun and friendly people. Beers are on me if any of you guys wind up around the Banff area :)

Cheers,
Craig
sounds great,I will be there,just don't know when.:D

·
Administrator
7,280 Posts
Great to share, the knowledge, and practical experience is priceless, Everybody has been there, and done that - Just need the Tee Shirt now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, look forward to the forum daily! Thanks to all ..................RD

1 - 15 of 15 Posts