Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
copied from another forum, i knew some of you had delt with him.

I am posting this on be half of Adam and Meredith Harvey owners of ///AIRDAM clutches. Adam was involved in a Atv wreck on Saturday and is in the neurological ICU unit at UMC in Jackson Ms.

On Saturday Adam and I were testing and filming a bike before he did his clutch work to it. Just as we always do on concrete to get a accurate time and mph with out tire spin. we made 4-5 wide open pulls and when he was returning back to the starting line 10-15 mph the tie-rod on the bike that he was riding broke and caused the bike to flip and adam was thrown from the bike and he hit his head on the concrete. He was brought to the local hospital where they air lifted him to UMC.. he is coherent and doing well but still has some swelling and blood on the brain...if you have been trying to get in contact with Adam Or Meredith this is why no one has answered or returned your phone calls emails or packages... ADAM WILL MAKE A FULL RECOVER AND WILL BE BACK TO WORK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE....

No we were not wearing helmet..... YES we will be wearing them from this moment on so please do not let this be a Should have Could have Would have discussion....

I will be trying to help Adam in anyway possible... If anyone "NEEDS" any questions answered or to that nature dealing with ///AIRDAM clutches please contact me threw call text 1(601)299-6693 or email me @ [email protected]. please post your concerns and well being on here I will keep everyone informed on Adam and not through contacting me i do have a regular job and want to help everyone out as much as possible.... Please keep him in your thoughts.....

p.s. can someone copy and past this on other sites he visits please... i am not sure where all he post
thank you

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
I just spoke to Adam on the phone last week. My thoughts and prayers for Adam and his family. I will pass this on to a few of the other forums. Thanks for the information.

Todd

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
My wife and I will be praying for him.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
best wishes and prayer go out to Adam and family

·
Registered
583 Posts
copied from another forum, i knew some of you had delt with him.

I am posting this on be half of Adam and Meredith Harvey owners of ///AIRDAM clutches. Adam was involved in a Atv wreck on Saturday and is in the neurological ICU unit at UMC in Jackson Ms.

On Saturday Adam and I were testing and filming a bike before he did his clutch work to it. Just as we always do on concrete to get a accurate time and mph with out tire spin. we made 4-5 wide open pulls and when he was returning back to the starting line 10-15 mph the tie-rod on the bike that he was riding broke and caused the bike to flip and adam was thrown from the bike and he hit his head on the concrete. He was brought to the local hospital where they air lifted him to UMC.. he is coherent and doing well but still has some swelling and blood on the brain...if you have been trying to get in contact with Adam Or Meredith this is why no one has answered or returned your phone calls emails or packages... ADAM WILL MAKE A FULL RECOVER AND WILL BE BACK TO WORK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE....

No we were not wearing helmet..... YES we will be wearing them from this moment on so please do not let this be a Should have Could have Would have discussion....

I will be trying to help Adam in anyway possible... If anyone "NEEDS" any questions answered or to that nature dealing with ///AIRDAM clutches please contact me threw call text 1(601)299-6693 or email me @ [email protected]. please post your concerns and well being on here I will keep everyone informed on Adam and not through contacting me i do have a regular job and want to help everyone out as much as possible.... Please keep him in your thoughts.....

p.s. can someone copy and past this on other sites he visits please... i am not sure where all he post
thank you
Was the camera running during the crash? Not to sound sick, it would be interesting if you can see the tie rod let go. Hope he gets better, best wishes.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Adam

My prayers and best wishes to Adam and his family.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dont know about the camera. really all i know is whats posted, i dont even know what kind of 4 wheeler it was.. they did say he was moved to a private room, and is showing improvement. was still some bleeding and swelling in the brain, but they are expecting full recovery.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
apparently adam is going fine. in and out of icu for a bit but on the road to a full recovery i guess. this is just what i read on another forum from someone who knows him. he posted on there and said basically it was a freak thing backing a grizzly out of the shop and tie rod broke and somehow went over. bumped his head about like falling down, not very hard, just bad angle i guess.

·
Registered
282 Posts
glad to hear sounds like he is very lucky..hoping he makes a full recovery

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Good to hear,Ive talked to him a couple of times and will be getting my clutch done by him.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Glad he will be O.K. My wife just gave me s_it for riding the kids quad with no helmet.

·
Registered
94 Posts
No no, the kids. ALWAYS have their helmets on. It was me on their quad.

Good for her.
:)
There is no reason for the kids not to have helmets on.
Anything can happen at any time.
Only takes 5min. to put their helmets on.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
My bad makes sense now.

Yeah I could be a better role model for my kids.
I make them wear helmets but I don't fit in my 08 with a helmet on.
Lowered the cage 4" and helmet hits the speaker.
My wife wears hers though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts