1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I have noticed latley when you open up the home page you get the darn ATV adds that drop down. It would be nice to have these removed. Adds are fine but not ones that drop down and inhibbit your viewing experience.

Thanks for your time and I hope you will take this into concideration.
I Agree makes it hard to do.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Admin has been working on some fixes for the issues stated. I have also talked to them some, the site will continue to evolve a little and we will have some hurdles, I guess we just have to give them some time. But as Sandchris stated you can send Pm's with suggestions to the admin and they do review the suggestions.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts

·
Administrator
258 Posts
We don't want ads blocking any content. If you find any like that, please flag them to me for removal/fixing. Thanks!

Nadeem

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
We are going to all kinds of adds. That is what keeps the lights on.
give us an option ... donations to the site via paypal .. other sites I go to are /have enough $$ to run the site for a year or two + in the kitty from donations only no assessments. the guys who use and enjoy will cough up the $ and then no ads to bother anyone .

I know I would donate some to keep it ad free.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.