Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Gang

Talked to a man today who's building a radiator for the XTZ its going to production and will be ready in 5 or 6 weeks. My good friend Reed at Planet Motor Sports (Fines Double Racing) turned me on to this and it's the right stuff. Don't quote me on this but it's double the capacity and triple the cooling power verses the stock radiator. As soon as he calls me and tells me it's ready I'll post the info so everyone can get one. The price is vary reasonable and fits in the stock location with no changes.

Jim

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Do you know if it will fit the 700? Thanks

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Thanks For looking

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
I have been hoping someone would do this.Please keep us informed as i will buy one asap.
Hi Gang

Talked to a man today who's building a radiator for the XTZ its going to production and will be ready in 5 or 6 weeks. My good friend Reed at Planet Motor Sports (Fines Double Racing) turned me on to this and it's the right stuff. Don't quote me on this but it's double the capacity and triple the cooling power verses the stock radiator. As soon as he calls me and tells me it's ready I'll post the info so everyone can get one. The price is vary reasonable and fits in the stock location with no changes.

Jim

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
278 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Any update on this aftermarket radiator for the XTZ? Can you share what company (PWR, Fluidyne, etc)?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok

Just talked to the man and I'll be posting the info on the goods next week, should have mine by Tues. and I'll put some pics. up

Jim

·
Registered
278 Posts
Ok

Just talked to the man and I'll be posting the info on the goods next week, should have mine by Tues. and I'll put some pics. up

Jim

Jim, that would be so cool! I'm sure he understands he has several potential customers chomping at the 'bit (if the $$ are reasonable).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts