Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after the shooting in Conn, How many of you guys are jumping on the hurry up and buy an assault weapon craze? For self protection or just to buy before they are banned? This crime makes you think more about protecting yourself? Me,I cant stop thinking about those poor children!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
IMHO .. internet isn't the best place to talk about what ya have or what your buying especially firearms

I am in the big brother is watching crowd nowadays

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IMHO .. internet isn't the best place to talk about what ya have or what your buying especially firearms

This just an inosent question because of the gun debate I am just looking to hear the views from members about what they think about the the problem and maybe someone has a real answer to this. Can we as people help stand guard at schools to help our children. There is going to be a time when we are going toHave stand up and try to prevent things like this from happening again.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Anyways the government already knows who is buying what and where when dealers do a background check. Im sorry didnt post this to start any trouble I just had a brain fart and was wondering what peoples Ideas are.

·
Registered
432 Posts

Totally agree with you and everybody else should be as well.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Totally agree with you and everybody else should be as well.
Im sorry you guys are reading to much in to this.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
I have no interest in buying one. My nephew got one last year, he's work's for the local city and county law enforcement and is on the area swat team.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have no interest in buying one. My nephew got one last year, he's work's for the local city and county law enforcement and is on the area swat team.
Thank You for your reply this is what I was looking for and if people have a answer to the problem.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
I don't think there is an answer some people just aren't stable and do the unexpected.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
same here was never interested in those type of guns,iam not gonna say how many but iam plenty protected,you have to be for one thing i live in the country. iam like you joe cant stop thinking about those kids,i have a daughter in college and worry every day.as for as the solution to this I just dont know yet.........:(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts