Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
X2 ...

damn dealer can't even get in some spare air filters without a long back order .. I wanted a couple spares for the long rides so could change out filters and be assured of air in. ordered a week and a half ago and went in yesterday to pick them up and got sorry b/o'd won't be in til mid June .. what a crock of crap something as easy as that and they can't even keep up, and during ride months not stocking up is just plain stupid.

so guys where do you suggest a guy go for parts ..

I figure this issue is 2 part .. a dealer who doesn't think ahead and stock up for the season on consumables and a company supply that is whacked up [polite for AFU ] :( ... the more I'm into this the less I am impressed with the dealer and the Company so need to find alternate sources I guess.

ON EDIT ... and to make matters worse , they do not have a customer feedback / suggestion e-mail address at the corp. web site ANYWHERE .. they expect the dealers who are trying to make a living to take all the heat for the problems or complaints .. what a crock of crapola.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Try this dealer, have ordered from them before and have had no problems.

.worldofpowersports.com

·
Registered
294 Posts
I will bet you it comes off backorder sooner, anymore AC puts backorder dates way out there just to be on the safe side and usually gets them way sooner. Not long ago they would put soon backorder dates and they would not be available and they would have to keep expanding the date. I imagine they are putting a lot of their inventory on the assembly line to ramp up production.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
looking at K & N 's site they only make oil filters so far

1 - 7 of 7 Posts