Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, been looking around for a intake for these machines. Haven't found much. Does anyone know who makes a intake for these machines? Or even an aftermarket filter for both of the air filters? Thanks.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Yes

I had HMF in Cleveland build me one. Its a stainless bend with a K&N filter it looks and works great. Not priced to bad either

·
Registered
277 Posts
I had HMF in Cleveland build me one. Its a stainless bend with a K&N filter it looks and works great. Not priced to bad either
Can you share more details or pics?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Also, there was a guy on here from Dark Side Fabrications that was in process of making one, but after he showed a few pics of the mock up, he disappeared.:confused:

·
Registered
861 Posts
dark side fell off the face of the earth....looked like they were getting ready to build some serious stuff for the prowler then ****poofff**** gone...

·
Registered
463 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Darkside is still around and making great products. My prowler is down there and they just put in a fluidyne radiator and there making a turbo kit for it as well. Just call them they will sell you a air intake if thats what your looking for. I stop in there 2-3 times per week and they are allways busy with all kinds of different utv's. They make a bad ass R1 rhino that was at E.T. last weekend running very fast. I work real hard for my money and want to buy nice strong products for my prowler and I will put those guys up against anybody else around.

·
Registered
463 Posts
No. HMF engineering in Cleveland Ohio. I live up here and I had them make it when they used my XTZ for there prototype slip on exhaust. The combo realy opens it up. It will spin the tires on asphault 15ft. easy.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Im in Ohio we only have cool air. Only had 3 weeks of summer this year. I dont have dyno numbers but when I drag race my buddys I saw a BIG differance. I havn't got a rush like this sents I sold my drag car.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Its stock under the cowl for now. No realy I swear. Lol. I do have a little experience with that hole shot. I think if I tuned the suspension for it I could lift the front wheels, its close now.

·
Registered
45 Posts
sorry i havent been on much but if any of you guys want intakes just give me a call at the shop 480-218-4050 i have just been super busy trying to get everyone rides ready for the dunes sorry about not keeping you guys updated

1 - 20 of 23 Posts