Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
up for sale is my airdam clutch work stages 1-4 . from my XTZ it has about 200+ miles on it and it will also come with the red 18 gram rollers . it worked really good for the short time i got to run it . my stage 5+ is damaged and unable to be repaired . and i have a feeling Adam in treading water right now in mississippi since i havent been able to get a hold of him for several weeks . so the 1-4 is all i have and its in great shape . $200 + shipping on your dime that is almost $150 less than what everything would cost you new and without the shipping back and forth to Airdam .

the only reason im selling it is im now running a super secret clutch set up lol . im not sure what was done to it so i cant tell you but what i have now is the smoothest my car has ever run ...... what ever Deans guy did i like , but i cant get him to tell me ! sorry guys

·
Registered
733 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
up for sale is my airdam clutch work stages 1-4 . from my XTZ it has about 200+ miles on it and it will also come with the red 18 gram rollers . it worked really good for the short time i got to run it . my stage 5+ is damaged and unable to be repaired . and i have a feeling Adam in treading water right now in mississippi since i havent been able to get a hold of him for several weeks . so the 1-4 is all i have and its in great shape . $200 + shipping on your dime that is almost $150 less than what everything would cost you new and without the shipping back and forth to Airdam .

the only reason im selling it is im now running a super secret clutch set up lol . im not sure what was done to it so i cant tell you but what i have now is the smoothest my car has ever run ...... what ever Deans guy did i like , but i cant get him to tell me ! sorry guys
Would you ship to Canada? :)

·
Registered
385 Posts
When I got my stage 1 thru 5 for my Xtz I ask airdam and he said all prowler clutches were the same and I got a 1 thru 4 for my wifes XTX and they were the same. It cost $280 for 1 thru 4 if you send your pri clucth to airdam and thats not counting rollers. So this is a super deal and you will still have your old clucth for back up.

·
Registered
127 Posts

who is deans guy and what does he charge

·
Registered
733 Posts
ill ship any where you want its on your dime:D
ok, i'm going to check out prices for shipping... I'm close to the U.S. so I can probably get it shipped to a box there too.. how do you prefer I send you the money? if the shipping doesn't kill me.. lol

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok, i'm going to check out prices for shipping... I'm close to the U.S. so I can probably get it shipped to a box there too.. how do you prefer I send you the money? if the shipping doesn't kill me.. lol

Pay Pal is fine . let me know and ill send ya my info

·
Registered
733 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i guess i should clarify that a little .... yes like Darryl said Dean is the Owner of D&P. i met him 2 yrs ago at KOH and this past year he went out of his way and beyond the call of duty to help get my xtz up and running . we hung out a little exchanged #s and when my cat went down again i sent the motor to him . Dean and his crew are awsome to deal with !

as far as the clutching goes i think its a secret that he uses on his personal and friend ACs.. he wouldnt tell me what he did to them and as far i as can tell by looking i think its all in the rollers . and he told me QUOTE " DONT F#*K WITH IT !!!! so being that all of my past febile attempts at horsepower and perfomance gains had done nothing but cause me more head aches i decided to listen to the man that knows what hes doing !

i looked at my old clutches and compared them to the new ones and i dont see any machine work or special tricks done so i cant tell you . but if any of you are determined to try to get some details of of them please think if he wouldnt tell a buddy of his (ME) i dont think anybody else will get it out of him .

Dean is a very busy man running his dealership and Fab shop . if you all need parts i highly recomend calling D&P and dealing with Jo . she is the store manager . she usually answers and extremely good to work with !

·
Registered
110 Posts
There is another guy down in LA that does wicked clutch work as well. Just sent my primary and secondary to him today. Should have it back by the end of next week and give you guys an update.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
does anybody here know Almostxprowler ? last i heard from him is he was going to check shipping to the great white north and then he vanished :confused:

i hate to offer this clutch back up for sale if he still wants it . so if any of you know him let him know im gonna give him a few more days and then its back up for sale

thanks

·
Registered
421 Posts
does anybody here know Almostxprowler ? last i heard from him is he was going to check shipping to the great white north and then he vanished :confused:

i hate to offer this clutch back up for sale if he still wants it . so if any of you know him let him know im gonna give him a few more days and then its back up for sale

thanks
if you have a way to process a credit card il buy it now and you send to alaska for me.i wont deal w pal pay.if so send me a pm for the #

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
if you have a way to process a credit card il buy it now and you send to alaska for me.i wont deal w pal pay.if so send me a pm for the #

sorry buddy i cant do CC . and Riddler had Pmd me a little earlier than your post so if i dont hear from Almostxprowler here in a day or so its going to John ...thanks for the interest guys

1 - 20 of 31 Posts