Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Airdam (Tornado)

Adam

You get through that nasty storm last night out there in Vicksburg? I hope you and the family are doing ok. Check in and let us know.

·
Registered
271 Posts
yeah it went just north of us. if you had not seen or heard about it it was all over yahoo news and AOL news if you have an email address thru either of them you'd have had to seen it. it was reportedly an F3 - F4 tornado almost a half mile wide. it cleared a path a mile wide for 130 miles. took out a chemical plant where my wifes uncle works in louisiana and put 18 men in the hospital including my wifes uncle. tore homes down like nothing in eagle lake (a few miles north of us) it threw homes out into the lake, and stood buildings on end. there are homes completely gone and cars that can not be found. the tornado apparently never chucked them out it just kept going with them. about 12 cars are completely missing and nowhere to be found. Yazoo city got it VERY bad. it went straight thru the north part of town taking out alot of businesses and old civil war homes. that tornado was a monster. we're all safe here in town but eagle lake did not fare so well. noone was killed there but there are alot of homeless people after that storm yesterday

·
Registered
241 Posts
I had a feeling something was up, yesterdays weather was just way to crazy.

Here in Kansas we had hail, and 7 twisters the largest being a EF-2. Glad to hear you guys made it ok.

This reminds me that I still need to send my clutches in so that I can outrun the twisters:p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts