Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys i finally got the other pics up. Here is a few more. It was hard to see how deep it was b/c my pic was coming out. Took the razor pic at its deepest point.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Looks Fun, and costly!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks Fun, and costly!
It can be costly but it sure is fun.:D I've always pressure washed mine as soon as i get back, keep diff fluids changes, and keep a close eye on all my boots and stuff like that. You keep this thick muck cleaned off its not so bad. Sometimes we even run through some creeks before we leave to help get them cleaned up. :cool:

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No seat belts in the RZR???
Great pictures, thanks Sandy
Yea the seat belts work fine in the rzr but they didn't wear them all day. I guess b/c of the slow speeds. This kind of riding you just creep along on trails and in the mud. Didn't get over 10 miles an hour all day.......literally.

·
Registered
59 Posts
hey sandy where is that, we did stoney lonesome the other day and the dust was awful, that looks like fun.
tim

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey sandy where is that, we did stoney lonesome the other day and the dust was awful, that looks like fun.
tim
It's a place us locals call Breacon. It's in Talledega. Some old military property. Doesn't cost a thing. This was back in the spring. Hadn't been in a while. With a little more rain i'll be going soon though.:D If you would like to go hang out with us and ride, let me know and i'll get with ya next time we go.

·
Registered
59 Posts
definately let me know next time you head out, my boys and i would like to join you i will send a pm.
tim

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I started to notify you friday to see if you wanted to go Saturday. Such late notice i know, but i didn't know until then tht the guys were going. Well... got up Saturday morning and something came up and i didn't get to go anyway.:( Talked to them yesterday and they said ride was great. Lots of mud. So its definately time to go.:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts