Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just a few pics of how we do it. Hope you enjoy. As you can see in third photo i was trying not to get wet. Took my winch, a foreman, and polaris 500 to get me out..........after an hour and a half. My buddy in the first two didnt realize how deep that one was and threw him and his girlfriend right in. It was about 30 deg tht morning.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,681 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Man i'm sorry. Don't know whats going on. I've tried 3 times to get these things on here. Never had this much trouble before. Trying to edit it now.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dont know whats up guys. Cant get the pics to post. Tried 5 times. Gonna walk away for a few and try again later so i don't break anything:mad:

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still nothing guys. I don't know. Gonna try to post a new thread and try it one more time.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
291 Posts
nice pics Sandy

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks sneaky snake. I've got to start remembering to take the camera everytime. Seems like the best stuff happens when you don't have it. I've got a few more i'm gonna post from Coal Creek Tn.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Pretty Cool!

·
Registered
291 Posts
Thanks sneaky snake. I've got to start remembering to take the camera everytime. Seems like the best stuff happens when you don't have it. I've got a few more i'm gonna post from Coal Creek Tn.
Yes i know what you mean every time something good happens i never have a camera

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looks like Kelly and Kelli thought they were gonna roll over too. Is that just a mudhole or a creek?
Na these weren't creeks, just mudholes. In the third pic the water was almost over my door. My wife took the pic from her passenger seat. My buddy on the 4wheeler had a bad day. Twice he and his girlfriend tried to ease around the side of a mudhole and turned over.:D Kelly & Kelli pic wasn't that bad. The guy in the back was trying to get some weight on that tire and rocking it trying to get unstuck.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts