Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pics of our ride in Alaska. We rode back to a waterfall about 4500 foot in elevation. Good ride except dont go with a P.O.S. jeep. The first five minutes of riding he forgot to strap his battery down and it came out of its tray and busted the wires off of the starter solenoid. Then his "freshly" built engine was sputtering and backfireing all day. It sounded like I was being chased by a machine gun. After numerous stops we told him to turn around. He didnt listen and cracked his axle and we had to pull him out of a mudhole.Then his tire went flat and no spare or pump so it was an hour and a half journey back to the truck for a pump. BEST RIDE I HAVE EVER BEEN ON.

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah the riding is nice here but I am amazed the places kids will fall asleep. My 5yr old and 3 yr old were out for a good hour and a half on some pretty rough terrain.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Nice pics, thanks for posting. Is that Eska falls out of sutton? looks like a blast

·
Registered
733 Posts
Cool pics, thanks !

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
The boy looks like he wants to drive. LOL
Here are a few pics of our ride in Alaska. We rode back to a waterfall about 4500 foot in elevation. Good ride except dont go with a P.O.S. jeep. The first five minutes of riding he forgot to strap his battery down and it came out of its tray and busted the wires off of the starter solenoid. Then his "freshly" built engine was sputtering and backfireing all day. It sounded like I was being chased by a machine gun. After numerous stops we told him to turn around. He didnt listen and cracked his axle and we had to pull him out of a mudhole.Then his tire went flat and no spare or pump so it was an hour and a half journey back to the truck for a pump. BEST RIDE I HAVE EVER BEEN ON.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts