Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all just went and looked at a 2008 700efi prowler it looks great and considering buying. But i noticed as i was driving that it pulled to the right. I was driving it on the street, just wanted to see if this is normal? Also who is a good service dept. in AZ?

·
Registered
463 Posts
No that is not normal. Check for bent suspesion parts like a-arms, tie rods or just a low tire. But check before you buy. Good luck

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
I put Firestone Destination at tires on my XTZ and it is a bit squirrelly on the pavement when you off the gas . I understand that we need 1/8 in toe . Is that correct?

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I put Firestone Destination at tires on my XTZ and it is a bit squirrelly on the pavement when you off the gas . I understand that we need 1/8 in toe . Is that correct?
I believe the specs are 1/4 to 1/2 at least for a 700 XTX

·
Registered
241 Posts
With the bump steer the cat has I would not toe them out.If you cycle the front suspension you will see that they toe out really bad as the suspension compresses.In my opinion shocking bad.What works best for me is to put someone or two in it and set it to 1/8-1/4 toe in.

So its best to have the wheels like this / \ rather than \ /

I was just checking mine today and the wheels are like this | /

1 - 10 of 10 Posts