Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
I have never liked the Donald, BUT, he does say things I as a American likes to hear, like WE WILL BE RESPECTED AGAIN. and I totally agree the help and services we provide is not free, we didnt get it for free and neither do you, sorry but the hand outs stop here! We should always be the leader in helping other country s but never for free. and the Donald would NEVER bow his head to anyone!! He is a arrogant, self centered, Con artist or in other words kinda like Bill Clinton, only smarter. Ohh and the fact that he hates Obama and Rosie ODonnell really helps, LOL

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very good points Hollon. Not sure about trump as a president. But man it sure would be nice to have someone in there with some balls. And someone with business sense.
I have never liked the Donald, BUT, he does say things I as a American likes to hear, like WE WILL BE RESPECTED AGAIN. and I totally agree the help and services we provide is not free, we didnt get it for free and neither do you, sorry but the hand outs stop here! We should always be the leader in helping other country s but never for free. and the Donald would NEVER bow his head to anyone!! He is a arrogant, self centered, Con artist or in other words kinda like Bill Clinton, only smarter. Ohh and the fact that he hates Obama and Rosie ODonnell really helps, LOL

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Well I dont think it could hert to have him at the helm. Better than some of these other clowns we have had in there. And yes Chris you are crazy. Lol

·
Registered
157 Posts
Very good points Hollon. Not sure about trump as a president. But man it sure would be nice to have someone in there with some balls. And someone with business sense.
So who was the last good president? George Bush Sr wasn't too bad but he gets discredited in my book for not drowning Jr in the toilet bowl. Reagan maybe?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts