Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Administrator
7,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once again our country is the victim of a terrible act. The Boston Marathon was Involved with the Wounded Warriors Program, many of these Hero's were invited, and were in attendance. What a tragedy that they had to relive these sad, and tragic moments. RD

·
Registered
414 Posts
Very sad. Can't imagine how scary it was for those nearby.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
well let's see how the commander in chief handles this one .

very sorry for the victims of the terror Gods grace be with them.

another thought .. how will this affect the second amendment proceedings

·
Administrator
7,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It is hard to keep the faith!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
It is hard to keep the faith!
my advice is buy any and all re-loading supplies you can [when you can find them] .. and also a Dillon press , a much better investment than wall street nowadays.

I'm told in some very rural towns small gun stores still have some supplies but damn hard to find these days.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
my advice is buy any and all re-loading supplies you can [when you can find them] .. and also a Dillon press , a much better investment than wall street nowadays.

I'm told in some very rural towns small gun stores still have some supplies but damn hard to find these days.
my local wal-mart is clear out of ammo,but I am not.........:D

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
nor I thanks to Mr. Dillon :)

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
It is very bad when you are not safe in your own Country. I sorry to say this but we need to go back to the days when my dad was a cop if he saw someone he didnt like the looks of he would stop the person and check them out We meed to take the rights away from the bad guys again. If we need to stop someome because of their looks the cops should be able to do it. If a bank was robbed by a blond haird blue eyed stupid looking white guy
And the cops stopped me because I look like it I would be glad that they were on the job God Bless America!

·
Registered
414 Posts
nor I thanks to Mr. Dillon :)
I love reloading. I've got a basic RCBS setup that works well. And yes, it's been crazy how my panic buying there is. Can't hardly even find .22 ammo at Cabella's or Sportsmans Warehouse these days! But....it did give me reason to pick up a few firearms that I've been wanting without my wifey giving me the stink eye. She got her Glock 36 she's been wanting and I got my Springfield XDs! What's really crazy is the waiting list for concealed carry classes. I signed us up in Feb and the first available class was June!

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
It is very bad when you are not safe in your own Country. I sorry to say this but we need to go back to the days when my dad was a cop if he saw someone he didnt like the looks of he would stop the person and check them out We meed to take the rights away from the bad guys again. If we need to stop someome because of their looks the cops should be able to do it. If a bank was robbed by a blond haird blue eyed stupid looking white guy
And the cops stopped me because I look like it I would be glad that they were on the job God Bless America!
I couldn't agree more Joe................:(

·
Registered
561 Posts
hey h

We saw that yesterday on the news. A very sad day indeed. I hope they catch who did it and quarter him or her or the group that did it. they deserve no mercy. It's just not right. We should not have to live in fear from this selfless act of in humanity.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
"I love reloading. I've got a basic RCBS setup that works well. And yes, it's been crazy how my panic buying there is. Can't hardly even find .22 ammo at Cabella's or Sportsmans Warehouse these days! But....it did give me reason to pick up a few firearms that I've been wanting without my wifey giving me the stink eye. She got her Glock 36 she's been wanting and I got my Springfield XDs! What's really crazy is the waiting list for concealed carry classes. I signed us up in Feb and the first available class was June!"

be sure to take a multi state CC course , BTW Nevada just de-listed Arizona's multi state that covers Nv. .. they said Arizona just dropped the requirements to far for them. so I'll be taking the Nevada course when I come back in fall.
I have several CC's , I'm good for well over 40 states [don't remember exactly]
and the good news is that they now offer an extended course for Id. that will be good for multi state, but don't know if Nv. is included yet. I'll find out when I get a chance.

Joe ... I agree 100% , my Dad was a Cop in Oakland Ca. for 25 years [died on the job in '73] ... remember the story's well

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Sounds like they got one of them.

·
Administrator
7,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Great example of our Law Enforcement Teams! Great Job by all involved. Proud to be American.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Too bad another officer had to lose his life in in the process.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
They should hang the bastards!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
they took care of one of them correctly, hope they do the same to the other and save us from years of prison time and court system $$$

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
they took care of one of them correctly, hope they do the same to the other and save us from years of prison time and court system $$$
I agree Gary,they say there might be more than two now that was involved.shoot all of them................:mad:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts