Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Y'all, I'm another new guy. I bought an HDX back in Nov. It looks cool. I say that because I have only put 8.8 miles on it since. Recently moved to Texas and have now found a place to ride. The only problem I'm having is finding accessories such as a hard top, cab, and rear roll cage ( may have to be manufactured locally ). If you have any links for such items, it would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Welcome to the forum,Im sure someone will be able to help you with some info.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
better get your fingers working .. several great vendors on this site as well as online , I assume you don't have a local Cat dealer .. a lot of us have this issue as the economy has dealt a good blow to many dealers not to mention the crapola the dealers have to play with A/C. my local dealer no longer carries Cats for that reason.

welcome to the site

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well that's comforting. Can't say I didn't see it coming. The HDX hasn't been out for very long so I kind of expected this. There is no local dealer where I am but... that's what I get for wanting to be different. Thanks for the reply, I'll keep digging.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Well that's comforting. Can't say I didn't see it coming. The HDX hasn't been out for very long so I kind of expected this. There is no local dealer where I am but... that's what I get for wanting to be different. Thanks for the reply, I'll keep digging.
maybe a call to the selling dealer, he might make some deals for you .. or a break in the shipping for your dealer loyalty

·
Registered
109 Posts
And there always Ebay! Ive bought all my stuff off there. My closest dealer is an hour away. I know what you mean by being different. I live in Roseau Mn (home of polaris) They couldnt give me a poo product! I have the prowler and skidoo sleds. People really glare when they see me riding around with the other brands!:p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts