Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been lurking around here a while, but finally got tired of the why i havnt posted yet thing on the top of my screen. so hi.

oh, yea. almost forgot. i've seen some familiar faces from other forums, but a small introduction i guess. i live in central texas, mand mostly ride backroads, and mudparks as we dont have may sand dunes here. been a cat guy since 06 with the already legondary h-1, then got an 08 prowler. loved them both, but decided to sell them, and the wifes rubicon and got the 1000 trv cruizer. loved it too, but it hurts my wife's hip when we get in off camber situations, something about an old vollybal injury??? didnt know vollyball was full contact. anyway, we sold it and now have the 2011 1000 xtz on order. figured i'd be the guinne pig for everyone with the pwer steering thing.

anyway, thats me.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks, and yea we have to be careful with the hip during recreational activities.

anything i should be aware of on the 2011 xtz's.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
been lurking around here a while, but finally got tired of the why i havnt posted yet thing on the top of my screen. so hi.

oh, yea. almost forgot. i've seen some familiar faces from other forums, but a small introduction i guess. i live in central texas, mand mostly ride backroads, and mudparks as we dont have may sand dunes here. been a cat guy since 06 with the already legondary h-1, then got an 08 prowler. loved them both, but decided to sell them, and the wifes rubicon and got the 1000 trv cruizer. loved it too, but it hurts my wife's hip when we get in off camber situations, something about an old vollybal injury??? didnt know vollyball was full contact. anyway, we sold it and now have the 2011 1000 xtz on order. figured i'd be the guinne pig for everyone with the pwer steering thing.

anyway, thats me.
Welcome and congrats on your new Prowler!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
welcome to the house, and hope your new toy serves you as well as mine has me.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Welcome aboard

·
Registered
656 Posts
Welcome from sweet home Alabama

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome from sweet home Alabama
went on a road trip about 8 years ago with a friend to florida, where his doughter stayed for the summer (with his sister). anyway, i decided on that trip if i had to leave texas alabama is where i would want to go.

i'll tell you all something, it's like sitting on needles waiting for this thing. my other 3 cats were spur of the moment. i shopped around and all, but when i got ready to pull the trigger i rolled up and pick the one out i wanted. but this waiting on availability mess is torture. sometime's i wish my dealer wasnt so good, or i'd go somewhere else. but his prices and service keep me loyal.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts