Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

Boss just offered me his 06 650 H1 with upgrades for $6000 (canadian) it only has 1200km on it. Seemed like a good deal to me so I snagged it!

The 4wd won't engage even though it says it's on via dash. So I'm here to start scouting out he ins and outs of these UTVs. Not going to lie I'm reading about lots of problems... hope mine is good!

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
what ?? come on guys! i'm just saying, they are obviously built better then the XTZ's....i mean look at the forums...its all the guys with the 650's that can actually ride theirs..with the exception of sandchris...hehe..

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow I can tell this board is fairly active by all the replies to the "new guy". Awesome!

I'm glad to hear the 650s are pretty good, I wasn't in the market for an Arctic cat, in fact I've never owned artic cat anything!

Welcome Geoff. Can you hear the actuator When you flip the 4x4 switch?
There is no sounds at all, engine on or off. The dash shows 4wd lock at all times, hitting the switch seems to do nothing at all.

We have so much snow here I can't even take it for a ride in 2wd since i'd be getting stuck.. :(

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
I would just turn the key on to hear the actuator. I would check fuses first and then start eliminating other things by making sure you have 12 volts at the switch before and after. Then if that is good I would check for 12 volts and ground at the actuator. Or vise versa from the actuator. We have herd of one bad 4x4 switch and a few actuators on here. Definatly more bad actuators. Please let us know what you find.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
193 Posts
my 650 i got a great deal on too, and just minor repairs due to the previous owners lack of maitanance which i new getting into it. this site has been a big help you sould also download that manual in the lawnmower website its a good tool. Seth i rode by your house late one night last week with my old man it was cold as hell.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks again for all the help/advice guys!

I'll check out the wiring to the actuator and see if I can find a problem. The previous owner is willing to replace whatever parts I need to get it up and running for me.

The lawnmower manual place is awesome! I've got my manual now :)

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
Wow I can tell this board is fairly active by all the replies to the "new guy". Awesome!

I'm glad to hear the 650s are pretty good, I wasn't in the market for an Arctic cat, in fact I've never owned artic cat anything!

There is no sounds at all, engine on or off. The dash shows 4wd lock at all times, hitting the switch seems to do nothing at all.

We have so much snow here I can't even take it for a ride in 2wd since i'd be getting stuck.. :(
I was in the market for brand XX and then I found her sitting in a yard calling me. Now I bleed PROWLER NATION.

Do you head lights work, they share a fuse with the 4X4.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
my 650 i got a great deal on too, and just minor repairs due to the previous owners lack of maitanance which i new getting into it. this site has been a big help you sould also download that manual in the lawnmower website its a good tool. Seth i rode by your house late one night last week with my old man it was cold as hell.

I bet it was JP darn cold the last few weeks.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
what ?? come on guys! i'm just saying, they are obviously built better then the XTZ's....i mean look at the forums...its all the guys with the 650's that can actually ride theirs..with the exception of sandchris...hehe..
Just kidding bro. I liked your come back to. I have see the machine run once like two dune seasons ago though. Do you still own in Chris?

·
Registered
861 Posts
Just kidding bro. I liked your come back to. I have see the machine run once like two dune seasons ago though. Do you still own in Chris?
oh he still owns it...him and todd are vying for AC garage queen prowler of the year!! I'm thinkin Sandchris gets my vote...at least flying121 was working on his.... :D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts