Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Without getting into an expensive seat lowering mod, I was wondering if there were any seats out there that actually sat "lower" than the stockers? I tried some of the low back PRPs, but they were actually thicker, and as a result, caused me to lose headroom. Anyone?

·
Registered
861 Posts
adubaz runs rzr seats, those seem to sit pretty low. I have tried TS, PRP and now beard. the beard is by far the best seat i have sat in next to Flying121s sparcos. But you wont get beards or sparcos into a stock cage. rzr seats are narrow, lower and probably affordable as well.

·
Registered
491 Posts
i run RZR seats in mine too , they are not a bad seat to ride in . but they are deffinantly not a good suspension seat . they will fit right in and with a little modifying you can use the AC seat bases . i dont think they are really much lower than the AC tractor seats but they are angled front to rear and high back with head support .

CNJ that sweet looking ride of yours and you havnt lowered the seats? wth ? you dont know what your missing !!

·
Registered
463 Posts
I second that. I also fun RZR seats the angle helps and they are cheap.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i run RZR seats in mine too , they are not a bad seat to ride in . but they are deffinantly not a good suspension seat . they will fit right in and with a little modifying you can use the AC seat bases . i dont think they are really much lower than the AC tractor seats but they are angled front to rear and high back with head support .

CNJ that sweet looking ride of yours and you havnt lowered the seats? wth ? you dont know what your missing !!
Hmmm. Maybe RZR seats will be the order of the day. Thanks for the compliment soazcat! When I had the cage built, I failed to leave enough room to be able to wear a helmet.......close, but no cigar.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts