Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you members have ever wrecked your prowler,and If so what did you tear up and how.LET'S HERE ABOUT IT.:eek:

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
laid it once it's side , and several almost side tip overs where trees held me from going over ... all cosmetic damages [un-repaired at the moment] .. well the front lower fender has been repaired on each side do to tree limbs getting in there and ripping them off the mount screws [as in torn out holes] ... so mostly road rash as any woods rig gets in 5000 miles

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
laid it one it's side , and several almost side tip overs where trees held me from going over ... all cosmetic damages [un-repaired at the moment] .. well the front lower fender has been repaired on each side do to tree limbs getting in there and ripping them off the mount screws [as in torn out holes] ... so mostly road rash as any woods rig gets in 5000 miles
That's not bad Gary in 5000 miles.:)

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I drove over the edge of a creek bank one night,4' drop off cost 100 dollars to repair the prowler,lower fender,rear view mirror..............And 5000 dollars to fix my broken ankle two summers ago.:(

·
Registered
338 Posts
couple year ago i went ride with my ac 650 atv. we have 800meter long tarmac straight in our village.after two pint of beer I was going to try to wheelie all the straight. 100meter before straight ends i noticed that my glove was between the throttle grip... when speed was about 90km/h
I fell on my stomach, and I dragged 20 meters along the tarmac. atv dropped back to tires and stopped in field. only rear light was broken after all :D

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
couple year ago i went ride with my ac 650 atv. we have 800meter long tarmac straight in our village.after two pint of beer I was going to try to wheelie all the straight. 100meter before straight ends i noticed that my glove was between the throttle grip... when speed was about 90km/h
I fell on my stomach, and I dragged 20 meters along the tarmac. atv dropped back to tires and stopped in field. only rear light was broken after all :D
Your were very lucky tusu.:D

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
I hate to jinx myself, but nothing to date!

·
Registered
561 Posts
I hit a stump on a turkey trail one of the guys I use to know liked. bent the front tie rod, they replaced the rack under warranty. and at the same time it bent the rear bearing carrier and ripped the bolt hole and bent the lower a arm on the same side. I got it back and the next weekend it ripped the rear diff out of the frame and broke two axles. needless to say after that got fixed it became a Wild Cat and the rest is history. I have had zero issues with my WC.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I hit a stump on a turkey trail one of the guys I use to know liked. bent the front tie rod, they replaced the rack under warranty. and at the same time it bent the rear bearing carrier and ripped the bolt hole and bent the lower a arm on the same side. I got it back and the next weekend it ripped the rear diff out of the frame and broke two axles. needless to say after that got fixed it became a Wild Cat and the rest is history. I have had zero issues with my WC.
What ripped the differential out of the frame,,,,,,,,:eek:

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
RD ... your not riding enough or in ruff enough country ... a cherry 2009 geeeees man get after it LOL

J/K ya

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
RD ... your not riding enough or in ruff enough country ... a cherry 2009 geeeees man get after it LOL

J/K ya
Gary me and RD is going on a big ride the end of the month,we will have to see if we make it through it.LOL.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
have a great ride , remember rubber side goes down not up :)

·
Administrator
7,221 Posts
We ride plenty, just our terrain is user friendly! I have plenty of scratches, just no major dings! I have replaced the lower fenders on the passenger side. Can I blame that on the wife, she will never see this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Only damage right now is the bent up nerf bars from rocks and the torn fender flare from a tree.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts