Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

Any known issues with the xtz yet?

6K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  Dentless 
#1 ·
I am looking to get back into the sxs scene and am stuck between a couple different sxs's. kind of leaning towards the A.C , is there any issues going with it yet?

#4 ·
i been riding and racing for 22 years and i have yet to floor my XTZ...its thats powerful!! No issues on mine so far but no dune trips and breaking it in properly...knockk on wood...plus i can fit 4 peeps in it and still kik a rzr a$$! :D:D

#5 ·
I would say the heating issue is really just a small number so far. And it seems like it can be fixed.

Another issue is the rear axles popping out. Mine did it this weekend and dripped fluid all over. Johnny from UTVCrap just popped it back in by hand and it was fixed. Didn't happen again. There is a dealer fix for this also.

#7 ·
I have had no problems with warranty repair from my dealer AZ Moto City in Arizona. AC has fixed every problem so far and I am a very picky person. If that changes I will be the first to post here. I am very out spoken and for a $13,999.00 side by side they better fix any warranty issues.

#9 ·
Cat has the part #s for the c.v. o rings and new clip on thier parts fish so im going to order them and fix my own ...as for overheating I had no problem but I also cut out a chuck of the front plate that the stupid tow hooks are mounted to for more airflow .............

#11 ·
Lol I rode in a really nice Rzr this week, it had the Utvcrap everything on it! They just have a way of making you all touchy elbows and stuff, They are fun out of the box for sure, just small. And the XTZ ate it up! Was not even close.

Huh Johnny:D

it was Johnny's Rzr and his XTZ:cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.