Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

Any riders from Tn/KY

9K views 22 replies 8 participants last post by  Dann 
#1 ·
Are there any riders from North Middle Tn or Southern Ky. I ride in the Black House Mtn area on the TN/KY border.

#2 ·
Not from Kentucky but we ride there alot. I am from Illinois,ok no yankee jokes,we are from extreme southern Illinois.So we don't consider ourselves yankees. We ride at Windrock a couple times a year and this fall we went to Harlan County Kentucky.Had a blast. Let us know the next time you guys are riding and we will try to hook up.

#3 ·
:D That's OK about being a yankee. I married a Buckeye from Ohio. I only live 20 miles from Black House and ride there as often as possible. Still getting my wife accustomed to the mud holes and the rock climbing. My sons purchased me a rear jump seat for the prowler so they could ride with my wife and I when they visit, one lives in Michigan and the other in Knoxville, TN. Also have map of Black House not really detail but will suffice.:)

#6 ·
That must be between evarts and windrock. Sounds like good territory. Are the trails marked like evarts or are you on your own. I just got my new xtz and am getting it ready for the trails. I would like to see that map. Maybe we can get together this spring and ride

#12 ·
im from london, ky. we ride harlan, a lot. been wanting to ride royal blue, and brimstone, in tenn. are you familiar with these places?
We've camped/ridden at Royal blue 2-3 times, it's a good place to take the family. Lots of good trails there. I've been to Harlan twice on a quad. I would like to get in on a group ride if somebodys going. Can I get in on that map email? doug33@windstream.net

#11 ·
He guys i am from easteren ky and we have a lot of good ridding here,if you guys can get together on a pretty weakend me and my friends will take you and show you some good trail ridding.It is a little place callled elkhorn city ky, it is almost like evarts but a little smaller i can drive to everts from elkhorn city in about one hour and half.We ride in the town get gas,food,etc,etc.I have a place called potter flates it is near the breaks interstate park ky,virgina border if you have ever herd of it, we can go and you would enjoy it very much.They are a place near the trail head were you can camp, you ae right next to the river or if you prefere they are motels very close by,20,30 minutes away.
Let me know if you guys can get together on a weekend and we will see what we can line up,hope this weather breaks soon i cant wait to get out this spring.
robby

#19 ·
I understand there is a sping ride, but I actually have to work then and cant make that one. So I was already trying to set it up for when I can be there. and that is July 16 & 17 for the Mudd TV event. look it up. it's on the coal creek site also on the mudd TV site.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.