Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anything coming up soon? I know its friggin hot here in AZ but sheesh!! we need to hit the high country boys!

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
I tried to ride at the river last weekend, it was 119 degrees, just to dam hot.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'm heading out for the cinders tomorrow! Looking forward to puting some miles on the prowler!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Go show all the rhinos whats up at the red bowl... Mine went up all the hills with ease they were getting stuck on in the red bowl.. It was nice up there 2 weeks ago. Only hill I didnt try was $100 hill and $1000 hill although we went up the back side of $1000 hill and it was a nice view..

·
Registered
166 Posts
Go show all the rhinos whats up at the red bowl... Mine went up all the hills with ease they were getting stuck on in the red bowl.. It was nice up there 2 weeks ago. Only hill I didnt try was $100 hill and $1000 hill although we went up the back side of $1000 hill and it was a nice view..
Will do! I'm gonna take it pretty easy thought this weekend because its not even broken in yet. I only have 11 miles on the odometer right now.:cool:

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
crown king early sunday? Havasu is going to be 115plus this weekend..ouch..115 at my house..gotta get outta here!! :) Cinders= soon.

·
Registered
105 Posts
You guys need to come up to Washington if it's not raining it's 80 and their's no place to ride.
GOD I LOVE THIS PLACE

lol,lol,lol,lol

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah, i am pretty glad i left there Jim. There was only one place that i could "legally" ride and it was a 20 acre OHV area in Mt Vernon WA. Which was 45 mins from my place, the other spot was out on the peninsula past Olympia and they were thinking of shutting that down, capital forest i think it was...bummer with all the tree huggers there...

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
rofl ....now thats good! I dont think anything grows in 115 degrees, heck my kids stop growing when its this hot!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.