Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some friends who swear by Yeti and that their tumblers can't be beat so I bought a couple 20 oz tumblers today. My wife can't get 5' from her diet Pepsi, it goes everywhere but it always gets watered down and she waste a lot! Hopefully these will pay off in the long run :D
I got myself one for coffee ;)

Attachments

Reactions: de3

·
Administrator
7,280 Posts
Keep hearing about them, but no actual use!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
I have some friends who swear by Yeti and that their tumblers can't be beat so I bought a couple 20 oz tumblers today. My wife can't get 5' from her diet Pepsi, it goes everywhere but it always gets watered down and she waste a lot! Hopefully these will pay off in the long run :D
I have the 30 Oz one for my morning coffee [X2 each AM] and my wife has 2 ea 20 Oz ones for actual traveling as well as AM coffee .. when traveling I use the lid but only then , I need it to cool down a bit while I have my morning coffee , with the lid on it stays so hot I can't get my caffeine needs met soon enough LOL

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the 30 Oz one for my morning coffee [X2 each AM] and my wife has 2 ea 20 Oz ones for actual traveling as well as AM coffee .. when traveling I use the lid but only then , I need it to cool down a bit while I have my morning coffee , with the lid on it stays so hot I can't get my caffeine needs met soon enough LOL
I've heard that about coffee, one guy said he has to put a few cubes of ice in just to drink it. I've got it filled with java now for a test run. The 30 oz was too big for the wife's HHR's cup holders so we just got 2-20's. I bought my son-in-law the beer can holder, we'll see how well that works I might have to get one of those also.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
the 30 Oz one fits my cup holder in my Dodge Truck , it's tapered for them .. it is tall though and fits my meat hook hands just right :) although a bit too large for my wife

eventually I'll get a second one for me too ..

IMHO they are one of the best mug/cups out there and will keep it hot for a very long time especially when the lid is on. worth every penny even as spendy as they are

Reactions: de3 and Fairmont79

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I better mark ours the wife grabbed the wrong one, dang near had hot coffee instead of cold Pepsi and she doesn't like coffee

Reactions: Fairmont79

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
I heard they are very good coolers,and most say they are well worth the money.....

·
Administrator
7,280 Posts
Local Big Lots had them, but they went quick!

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was given one of these, works great and doesn't leak a drop. It's what I take while deer hunting and I can stick it in my coat pocket without worrying about it spilling while climbing my tree stand. We've got it in 16 & 12 oz styles.

Stanley® Classic 16-oz. One-Hand Vacuum Mug : Cabela's

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The wife won't be grabbing my YETI again, I had a decal just waiting to be used! I gotta admit I think my Stanley mug keeps coffee hotter but I do like the YETI better for cold drinks.

Attachments

Reactions: Retired1 and de3

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
yes the Yeti Coolers are great coolers , Cabela's has a line of coolers that are very similar to the Yeti's as well and also about the same priced ... that would be VERY PRICEY

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Update on my Yeti 35 cooler...........very disappointed in it,For one the yeti 35 is only a 30 quart cooler and it don't keep ice much longer than my Igloo 36 quart.........sure glad I never paid the full price for it $295.....I paid 100 for it.........you can buy a RTIC Cooler for half the price and it looks almost just like a Yeti.matter of fact Yeti and RTIC are in a lawsuit now over the coolers............

·
Administrator
7,280 Posts
I looked at coolers recently, and was shocked on the pricing! Wondered if they came full of beverages, and free refill? LOL

·
Registered
812 Posts
I have the tumbler also and was impressed at the ability to hold ice in my Jin and Tonic while I was floating out on the pontoon boat in the summer...The price not so much...

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
I have the tumbler also and was impressed at the ability to hold ice in my Jin and Tonic while I was floating out on the pontoon boat in the summer...The price not so much...

The tumblers work awesome.

·
Administrator
7,280 Posts
Keeping things cold at a problem now! LOL

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Keeping things cold at a problem now! LOL
No problem here either, they say we could have -20 wind chills Sunday and depending on what news service you want to believe anywhere from 1-5" of snow on Saturday.

Attachments

·
Registered
518 Posts
No problem here either, they say we could have -20 wind chills Sunday and depending on what news service you want to believe anywhere from 1-5" of snow on Saturday.
Hellsyeah! I think we're goin riding Sunday, too. Think I'll take the zuki, though. Prolly build a huge fire, stay close to it, eat and drink.

·
Super Moderator
1,036 Posts
We have the Rtic tumblers and can holders. Same exact design of the Yeti's. I think the cooler are a tad different. But Yeti and Rtic tumblers and cozies look the same and the lids are interchangeable, too. My Rtic, tumbler filled full of ice with enough water to reach the lid, kept the ice for almost 5 days, at over 80 degree's in my shop, just as a test to see how good it worked. I'm happy with them. I just started using it for coffee, now that its cold out. It works really good. Plus, they are cheaper than the Yeti's.

·
Administrator
7,280 Posts
Stay away from that water stuff! Look at Flint!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts