Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone been around a Ruesch SxS w/85 or 150hp?

Just wondering if anyone has ever been around one of the Ruesch SxS's they sound pretty sweet but I have never been around them.

·
Registered
142 Posts
They look pretty badass in the videos but I read they are chinese junk even though they are said to be assembled in utah.. last time we were in glamis these guys next to us at olds were making fun of one call it a deusch SxS as it attempted the steep part of olds..

·
Registered
62 Posts
My buddy has one and they are all right if your small in size. Anybody over 6' is going to be cramped. I raced him with a stock prowler and he had me in the beging but after 35-40 I caught and passed him. He payed 13,000 but got the long travel with it and other options and it was 19,000 out the door. Ouch

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, I just seen them on the internet, and thought they were pretty cool. A factory turbo sounds fun.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just talked with one of the dealers, he said the new motors are not out yet because they are working out the bugs but they will have an 85 hp that is naturally aspirated and then a 150 hp with a factory turbo. I wouldn't pay 19000 like was stated above but if the price is right I might have to take one for at least a test drive.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Ya 150hp. thats nice

1 - 11 of 11 Posts