1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,564 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Now that's the spirit.I don't let no stinking rzr get that close to me either.
I have not seen one yet but if i was you i would call some of the manufacturers and hit em up.I am sure they are working on them.
Maybe dynatek.Maybe pm bipolar jim he might have something up his sleeve.
It is not even an issue of me or my friend having the faster cars I just have a date with china wall this coming season and I will not be happy untill I climb the wall. My reason for comparing to the RZR is I know it wont climb the wall so if mine is no faster then I need to do some serious work by october.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
THAT THING will climb china wall with the right tires and wheels.
It is not even an issue of me or my friend having the faster cars I just have a date with china wall this coming season and I will not be happy untill I climb the wall. My reason for comparing to the RZR is I know it wont climb the wall so if mine is no faster then I need to do some serious work by october.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts

I went up China wall stock with the stock nobbie tires air ed down to 5 psi all the way around, did it in 4 high. It was on a day that the sand was just right i should add.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Tell you what you lie to your friends and i will lie to mine.One of your threads is xtz vs. rzr.Any one who bought a xtz wants to beat his buddies rzr.:D

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
The night I met you SandChris,,,you were driving the fastest utv I had ever seen,,, and Mark ask's what are you running and,I quote,, "ya its got and exhaust" lmfao we still use that line everytime someone asks what we are running.

·
Registered
3,564 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tell you what you lie to your friends and i will lie to mine.One of your threads is xtz vs. rzr.Any one who bought a xtz wants to beat his buddies rzr.:D
Ok I suppose you are right beating my freinds rzr will be fun but I am mainly out to concure all of glamis as though I was on a quad

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have talked with dynatek a few times and most recently they returned my email last thursday telling me it is still a month away. If this is true then I will be all over it as I need more rpm. I am not holding my breath as I have been in this same position in the past and seen 1 month turn into 6

·
Registered
338 Posts
Now that's the spirit.I don't let no stinking rzr get that close to me either.
I have not seen one yet but if i was you i would call some of the manufacturers and hit em up.I am sure they are working on them.
Maybe dynatek.Maybe pm bipolar jim he might have something up his sleeve.
This guy doesnt want a Rzr near him either. Lol

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)

Ok ok maybe you were right after all. I finally got my car dialed in and my buddy and I got a chance to run and man if anyone is up in the air with wondering what machine is the best look no further than the CAT 1000. It may be a close call stock but look at the way the cat responded to my mods.

I will post a slide picture of us racing at the sand drags at Gordons Well last night.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
FTW what are you trying to say?
That guy works with me and thinks he is pretty funny.
FTW stands for "For The Win" I told him I saw it on a forum before and laughed at how retarted it was and now he is messing with me stealing my thunder ha ha. I guess I can let him get away with it because he is the one that takes all the pictures.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts