Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
another new feller Eh ... welcome welcome .. the new guys brews the morning coffee , be sure it's strong black and a BIG POT :) lots of BS to distribute here

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Welcome to the site, what kind of doors are you looking for, half, full, two piece? Aftermarket stuff for our older models are getting harder to find but we'll help you spend your money.:D

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Welcome to the site. I saw several sets on ebay, and as Mike said the older models are getting harder to find.

·
Premium Member
1,083 Posts
welcome to the family,,,!! I know a guy that could show you a thing or 2 about the buy now button:D:D:D have you thought about making your own???

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
The price they get is fairly steep, making your own to me is a better way.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was thinking of FULL DOORS for the North Country Winters!!! But would like a 1/2 Door for the summer Months. Also,Thanks for the Welcome !!! Coffee is ON !!! Lol!!!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Anyone know how i can get a pic of my prowler on the post? Thanks!!
Put a pic on your computer, then go to your "user cp" and go to edit avatar..(I think)?

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
If you want to attach it to this post click " Quick reply" and then the "Go Advanced" button, then click the "paperclip" button to upload a pic. If you click "quote" on a post it will automatically go to the advanced tab.

·
Registered
220 Posts
If you want to attach it to this post click " Quick reply" and then the "Go Advanced" button, then click the "paperclip" button to upload a pic. If you click "quote" on a post it will automatically go to the advanced tab.
Yea, that's what I meant to say! lol...I have no idea why I tried to answer that? I can barely log on!

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Yea, that's what I meant to say! lol...I have no idea why I tried to answer that? I can barely log on!
I thought that was what you meant I figured I would just translate :D But if he was wanting to add an avatar and not a pic to the post you were right.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Forgot to add, once you upload you'll have to click the paperclip again to attach.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts