Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just like the V-bag I am selling this one was purchased for me and doesn't fit my '13 HDX.

I can't seem to find the part on the Country Cat website because it is discontinued but I believe it should fit a 2011 Prowler HDX and the earlier Prowler models.

Part number is 1436-370 if you want to look it up.

Searching the web I found his link so maybe @de3 or @Diesel Racer can provide some info - prowlertalk.net/forums/prowler-projects-forum/8945-projects-11.html

Asking $75 plus shipping.

Attachments

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
I think that was the part de3 looked all over for!

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
SXS Jamboree going on at Hatfield-McCoy trails this week! He may be there!

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Yea my soft rear window worked awesome.....it took lots of time to find it....I believe Tim located it for me,I think it was the last one in the U.S.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So is anyone interested in the panel or know someone who is?

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Come winter, people will be beating down your door!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Come winter, people will be beating down your door!
lol .. the wait , the suspense LOL

I should buy it for a spare , mine is starting to get all scratched and the abrasion from the dust being cleaned off it's starting to be less see through , but I have mirrors LOL

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
lol .. the wait , the suspense LOL

I should buy it for a spare , mine is starting to get all scratched and the abrasion from the dust being cleaned off it's starting to be less see through , but I have mirrors LOL
Gary I would buy it,they are very hard to find....

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Yeah, I remember you looked for quite awhile!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
we're getting packed up for our northern trip for a couple months or I'd think about it more ,,, be no one here to get it

leaving tomorrow if all works well ... be out of communication as no cell signal on the river lot .. no cell no wifi lol ahhh ain't that nice :)

·
Administrator
7,232 Posts
Have a great time Old Man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Sounds relaxing, my wife would go nuts without internet.

·
Super Moderator
1,036 Posts
I'll take it! Mine is getting shot. Let me know the form of payment...

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Well I might have a little withdrawals ;), but keep a full cooler and some trails to ride I could live off grid for a while!

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
I'll take it! Mine is getting shot. Let me know the form of payment...
Yep better get it while you can, stuff for our Prowlers are getting rare. My back window is attached to my soft top, when it goes bad (and I've already patched holes in the top) I'm not sure what I'm going to do next.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Yep better get it while you can, stuff for our Prowlers are getting rare. My back window is attached to my soft top, when it goes bad (and I've already patched holes in the top) I'm not sure what I'm going to do next.
step up to a 2 piece hard top , you will love it

1 - 20 of 44 Posts