Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,681 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
As the others have pointed out, yes there are other forums, but this is, by far, the best and most informative.

·
Registered
95 Posts
it seems that all the other forums are ghost towns. ask a question and wait a week for reply. this is by far the best one

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys, I figured this was site was going to be the best, there are some smart people on here and they usually stick to the best forums.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I concur with the above, I have been a member of several other Prowler forums and this one is by far the best and most informative of them all.
Some other good forums to check out, but aren't Prowler Specific, are the following:
www.UTVUnderground.com
www.Pirate4X4.com/forum/
www.race-dezert.com/home/

Racing of UTVs, desert racing or rock crawling are the primary focus' of those forums, but they have great info on events and some tech advice.
But for Prowler specific info, this forum is by far the best...

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
What cracks me up about Prowlerforums.net is that if you ask this question there and some one tries to respond with prowlertalk.net it blocks the letters and won't allow it. It only blocks them after you submit your reply. Try it for your self. Seems silly to me but it's true. They feel as though this Forum is a threat to them. Just a guess.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
BrianB used to own that forum, he sets all his forums up like that. He has sold it since but they kept the tools I guess.

I have also noticed that when you get a e-mail about a reply to a post, here you get to read the reply in the e-mail. His sites just say there is a reply and make you go to the site to read the reply. just kinda funny.

Forum owners take this stuff seriously

1 - 10 of 10 Posts