Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Problem solved at the airport........

Here's the solution to all the controversy over full-body scanners at the airports.

Have an armored booth that you can step into that will not x-ray you, but will detonate any explosive device you may have on your body.

It would be a win-win for everyone, and there would be none of this crap about racial profiling. Furthermore this method would eliminate the need for long expensive trials. Justice would be quick and swift.

This is so simple that it’s brilliant. I can see it now. You’re in the airport and you hear a muffled explosion. Shortly thereafter an announcement comes over the PA system.

“Attention standby passengers. We now have a seat available on flight number 4655… Paging maintenance, clean-up in booth number 4.”

Sure sounds like a win-win to me ! gp

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
This is the best idea I have heard in a long time. This would have been a great device to use on the Christmas Crotch bomber a-hole.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Excellent idea!!
You probably haven't been to a Canadian Airport lately though.
ALL the maintenance staff look like they might be related.:eek:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
After sending this to my son and his reply was ,,what about the hold up at the explosion box ,,,I thought this up ..

No delays at all ,,if needed ,,double up or tripple up the muslim radicals and use a very high volume vacuum system and a very high temp steam cleaning blaster all automated and by roboted means taken to the garbage plane that transports all left overs to Iran air space at the altitude of 50,000 feet and dumped by saying one- two -three --Dump !

Opinions welcome as we need this before the house as the house is on a roll right now ,,LOL

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
After sending this to my son and his reply was ,,what about the hold up at the explosion box ,,,I thought this up ..

No delays at all ,,if needed ,,double up or tripple up the muslim radicals and use a very high volume vacuum system and a very high temp steam cleaning blaster all automated and by roboted means taken to the garbage plane that transports all left overs to Iran air space at the altitude of 50,000 feet and dumped by saying one- two -three --Dump !

Opinions welcome as we need this before the house as the house is on a roll right now ,,LOL

The Cleaner from Pulp Fiction could get er done!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Would work great gopapa. Guaranteed. LOL It's to simple there for our gov would never do it.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Sounds like a great idea to me.
Attention cleanup in terminal 1 security please.
The booth could be lined with a plastic liner like you cook a turkey in just pull the bag out and trow in a new one! Maybe self cleaning like an oven for the really greasy ones.

·
Registered
656 Posts
The booth could be lined with a plastic liner like you cook a turkey in just pull the bag out and trow in a new one! Maybe self cleaning like an oven for the really greasy ones.
Ha! Brilliant!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts