Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
i have a question for eveyone . if i have my Cat registered for Street use , which i pay annaul reg fees and insurance just like any of my trucks , why do i have to run the OHV sticker too? im running both right now and i have to renew the OHV in feb . i was just wondering do i need to or did my local incompitant DMV stick it to me ?

·
Founding Member
3,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have a question for eveyone . if i have my Cat registered for Street use , which i pay annaul reg fees and insurance just like any of my trucks , why do i have to run the OHV sticker too? im running both right now and i have to renew the OHV in feb . i was just wondering do i need to or did my local incompitant DMV stick it to me ?

Even though you are completly street legal as most of us are. You can save alot of money by selecting option 1. Once they passed this law it took my $132 annual reg to $4.58. Read the below OHV decal info, we all fall in this category and must get the decal. Hope this was helpful, wow I am confused now Ha Ha.

Seth

Depending on how you plan to operate your OHV in Arizona, two registration options are available.
  • Option 1: If you operate primarily off-highway, your vehicle is eligible for a waiver of the registration fee and a reduced Vehicle License Tax of $3.00 (normally higher). The OHV owner may request a free motor vehicle registration when paying for the OHV decal.
  • Option 2: If you operate primarily on improved roads and highways (such as city driving), you are required to register your vehicle through the standard vehicle registration process, including payment of all fees.

OHV Decal:
A vehicle designed by the manufacturer primarily for travel over unimproved terrain and having an unladen weight of 1,800 pounds or less requires the annual purchase of an OHV Decal to operate on public and state lands.You mustdisplay the OHV Decal in the upper left-handcorner of the license plate.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
You need to follow Desertcat's instructions. I too have mine street legal with the offroad sticker. My registration was only $4.30 instead of the normal amount.

·
Registered
491 Posts
You need to follow Desertcat's instructions. I too have mine street legal with the offroad sticker. My registration was only $4.30 instead of the normal amount.

damn right ! im going in there this week to pay regs on a few things and i will check on that for sure ! thanks guys

1 - 7 of 7 Posts