Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

Arizona OHV decal

8K views 22 replies 8 participants last post by  rhinoeeter 
I am headed to Yuma this week to register my Prowler to be street legal and to get the OHV sticker. My question lies in what exactly do I need to get it to pass. I installed the horn yesterday thanks to Black Rhino Performance. It has rear LED Brake lights and running lights, and headlights of course. It also has a rear view mirrow installed on top. (no side rear views yet). Are side rear view mirrors required also? Is there a smog place to take it to in Yuma? I have a signed title and a signed and notarized bill of sale for the Cat sicne it is coming from CA to be registered in Arizona. Is there anything else I am missing here? Does is require turn signals to be installed?

Thanks! This is a great site by the way! I am going to pay to become a member later this morning.

I made it to the YUMA MVD finally last Friday. I was ready for inspection. She looked for the VIN on the Cat in two spots, I passed inspection paid $50.50 and was on my way with my street legal tags. Go figure. Thanks guys!

idk, paid and got out of their as soon as possible, ca resident with another address in az and the vehicle came from ca, i didn't ask questions, i started tellin the lady here is my horn, here are my brake lights, she said oh I dont need to see any of that. I was like ok......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.