Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Pismo was closed completely the last few days, They evacuated it had some people stuck on the beach. heard it from a friend that lives there.

The waves at Newport and huntington have been huge!! The ocean water is brown.

My house here in Anaheim Hills has had rain like crazy but no major flooding so far. There was a small tornato near my old office in Newportm it tossed a Suburban around I guess

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I have 8 inches of water in my pool that is not complete yet.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Well guys, i have a solution to your problem. Move to the midwest. Here if you don't like the weather just wait a day or two and it will change. It never got above 25 from new years til three days ago now its 55, rain , fog. Wow what a country we live in.Dont worry it will be 95 in may,june ,july, or august, maybe all.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Well guys, i have a solution to your problem. Move to the midwest. Here if you don't like the weather just wait a day or two and it will change. It never got above 25 from new years til three days ago now its 55, rain , fog. Wow what a country we live in.Dont worry it will be 95 in may,june ,july, or august, maybe all.
I lived in the Midwest most of my life. You can keep it.

·
Registered
491 Posts
it finally rained down here all last night and its still coming down . but nothing like they forcasted for my area ! oh well maybe i can Ebay this ARK that wont get used !

·
Registered
273 Posts
Had to cut out a fallen tree today. I'm from Seattle and I got to say I'm impressed with the amount of water. Anyone driving on the 202 by riverview take a look off the side of the road there is so much water in that wash that it has the bottom road signs level to the water and looks like class 3 rapids on the far bank. (normally it is dry)

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
We've got 10 inches of snow at my house in NM yesterday and predicted to get another 12 today. Schools were delayed Tuesday and Wednesday, closed yesterday and today.
I remember when I lived in Tempe, AZ in 1979, the Salt River flooded, effectively cutting the valley in half. I worked for an ambulance company and had to go to the South Pima Medical Center to hop a helo flight to get to work in the northern half of the valley. The I-10 freeway had one side sink like 10 inches and all the other bridges were under water....

·
Registered
294 Posts
We've got 10 inches of snow at my house in NM yesterday and predicted to get another 12 today. Schools were delayed Tuesday and Wednesday, closed yesterday and today.
I remember when I lived in Tempe, AZ in 1979, the Salt River flooded, effectively cutting the valley in half. I worked for an ambulance company and had to go to the South Pima Medical Center to hop a helo flight to get to work in the northern half of the valley. The I-10 freeway had one side sink like 10 inches and all the other bridges were under water....
Man, your showing your age, careful including years that far back.:)

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
What a night. Airline home from LaGuardia, NY (LGA) through Washington Reagan (DCA) to Phoenix last night. We never made it because Phoenix was shut down for extreme winds. Then I get home and my side yard is washed away. I like rain but not all at once.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Man, your showing your age, careful including years that far back.:)
Just many years of wisdom building under my belt......bad thing is, my memory is too damn good, I remember those good old days too well....

·
Registered
23 Posts
We got our share here in Yuma. Pool is up about 3". if we manage to get any more this weekend I'm planning out heading out in the desert to see the washes run. Yeah, I'll stay on high ground.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts