Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
7,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went for a desert ride in Jeeps, had 17 jeeps on the ride. Rode around the Parker Dam area in CA. (Just across from Lake Havasu Arizona) Great Ride! Jeep people are just like Prowler Owners, sick, and warped values! LOL

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
We went for a desert ride in Jeeps, had 17 jeeps on the ride. Rode around the Parker Dam area in CA. (Just across from Lake Havasu Arizona) Great Ride! Jeep people are just like Prowler Owners, sick, and warped values! LOL
Looks like a great time RD..........

·
Administrator
7,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, actually my sister wanted the heater on, so I rode with my window down. Damn people out here keep their houses at 80 degrees as they are freezing any time the temp is below 70 outside! Don't figure! LOL

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
thin blooded Eh LOL .. but since my surgeries I too get colder easier , but not that bad :)
we keep the house here about 65 / 66

Ride looks like it was fun , how was the dust ?

·
Administrator
7,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dust was not bad, we kept a good separation, and low speeds.

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
No, actually my sister wanted the heater on, so I rode with my window down. Damn people out here keep their houses at 80 degrees as they are freezing any time the temp is below 70 outside! Don't figure! LOL
LOL sounds like my wife below 60 she is cold..........:)

·
Administrator
7,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The wife and I love it! Jusy strikes us as funny to see people bundled up for a 70 degree day!

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
The wife and I love it! Jusy strikes us as funny to see people bundled up for a 70 degree day!
LOL 70 degrees is perfect.......but I guess if you are used to 100 degrees 70 would be cold.

·
Administrator
7,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Heading out to the desert today, just North of Lake Havasu. Get to drive the Rhino!

·
Administrator
7,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great riding, heading to Brenda AZ on Monday for a week of riding down there. It is in the Quartzside are, couple of old mines and plenty of trails. I will be riding a 900 XP RZR there, one of the people I met just bought a 1000 4 seat RZR, he will let me use his 900. 17,000 miles on it, and still runs good!

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
Great riding, heading to Brenda AZ on Monday for a week of riding down there. It is in the Quartzside are, couple of old mines and plenty of trails. I will be riding a 900 XP RZR there, one of the people I met just bought a 1000 4 seat RZR, he will let me use his 900. 17,000 miles on it, and still runs good!
RD I think its all about how you treat your machine,thats great miles on his RZR but i would say he takes care of it........

·
Administrator
7,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
He takes care of his stuff, no doubt about it! This place is Can Am Turbo crazy! Dealer had 8, plus a 4 seat turbo on his showroom floor, 3 sold, and 4 more getting ready to be uncrated! Heading to Brenda AZ in the morning, will be there for 5 days of desert riding!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts