Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I just want to let you guys out in Arizona know that we, here in Alabama are praying for you guys. Such a horrible, and tragic incident out there. Innocent lives lost for know apparent reason. I would also like to say thanks for the heroic acts of those citizens that didn't have to put themselves in harms way. Again our prayers are with you.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Thank You, America is changing we need to restore Values!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Good Post Sandy

I too wish the best for this Congresswomen In Arizona and hope she recovers from this horrible thing that has happened to her.. I dont pray every day ,but in cases like this I whispered her a prayer asking for healing and to get well and be able to live out her life ..
There are more and more of these sick people acting out these terrible killings..

I am not a church goer like I was as a yougster but I still believe in a God and I believe taking God out of the schools has led to where we are now .
The morals and teachings of what life is worth is gone .. ..instead we have political fighting on our tv sets every day for our youth to see and learn to hate from..

Sorry for the rant along with a prayer my friends but this is the way I have been seeing it for some years now and it is not getting any better.. WE NEED MORALS Tought In our Schools and what better way is there than the Good Book.. imho gp

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Hey guys. I just want to let you guys out in Arizona know that we, here in Alabama are praying for you guys. Such a horrible, and tragic incident out there. Innocent lives lost for know apparent reason. I would also like to say thanks for the heroic acts of those citizens that didn't have to put themselves in harms way. Again our prayers are with you.
X2 ... well said

was doing the airport shuffle going home from a month in Reno while this was going on .. sure makes one think twice about what's up in the USofA ... I know a bunch of folks I know are now building up food storage and stocking up on a bit of ammo as they have no trust in the gov. or states safety .. and these folks are not right wing wacko's but God fearing salt of the earth folks.

·
Registered
861 Posts
seems to me..most revolutions have started when shots killed govt officials...me thinks this will be the new trend like how columbine started the mass school shootings...unfortunate..and sad.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know people are frustrated, and simply just sick of the way our government is treating us. But wow, this guy is really sick. And the people tht gets caught up in this. Especially the children. Just makes me so sad. So very sad.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts