Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im making my rounds through St johns, Winslow, Flagstaff, Pheonix, and several other small towns and must admit I'm envious of your wonderful state and all the on and off roading you are able to do. I would have loved to grow up in Arizona. I wish you best on your border problem.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Im making my rounds through St johns, Winslow, Flagstaff, Pheonix, and several other small towns and must admit I'm envious of your wonderful state and all the on and off roading you are able to do. I would have loved to grow up in Arizona. I wish you best on your border problem.
Arizona is a Great place, I have met the BEST People since I have moved here and done some GREAT 4 wheeling.

·
Registered
2,390 Posts

Sabortooth

I am glad you are enjoying your drive through Arizona. I have been here 37 years and ride dirt bikes, side x sides, mountain bikes and anything with wheels off and on road. We do have a lot to choose from. It's a bit hot in the summer months but we can drive an hour and it's cool again. Come on out for a ride with us sometime. Let us know when you are driving through with your side x side and I'm sure someone from the forum will take you out for a ride in AZ. Thanks for the support of 1070.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
don't know where your from , but invite you up to Northern Idaho for another type of ride ... fast fire roads .. tight technical woods n trails .. hills as steep as you dare .. views of the mountains are the best .. snow rides .. AND a mentality of come on use our roads n trails with a trail mapping system that is top notch .. Idaho is VERY pro use of the outdoors

OH did I mention THOUSANDS of miles of road/trails in our state :)

OH another big plus .. ride to and from the trails [often just out your back door] .. many of the trails start just on the end of the streets and into the woods for several hundreds of miles of trail but you do need to carry a trail map / topo or be well versed with a GPS

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
don't know where your from , but invite you up to Northern Idaho for another type of ride ... fast fire roads .. tight technical woods n trails .. hills as steep as you dare .. views of the mountains are the best .. snow rides .. AND a mentality of come on use our roads n trails with a trail mapping systm that is top notch .. Idaho is VERY pro use of the outdoors

OH another big plus .. ride to and from the trails [often just out your back door] .. many of the trails start just on the end of the streets and into the woods for several hundreds of miles of trail but you do need to carry a trail map / topo or be well versed with a GPS
I agree Idaho has some of the nicest trail systems around. If you like single track dirtbike riding then Coeur d' Alene Idaho has some of the best. Great place to get out of the heat in Arizona during the summer for a week of incredible views and cool weather.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
oh contrair [sp] .... a ton of 4 track here and in the CdA river drainages, IMHO more four track type trils than 2 track [but we're talking semantics here..with so many miles of trails] that is where I'm near .. I live 6 miles out of town and you'd think I was in the back country

I put on about 70 miles yesterday and don't remember seeing more than a couple 2 track trails only

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
don't know where your from , but invite you up to Northern Idaho for another type of ride ... fast fire roads .. tight technical woods n trails .. hills as steep as you dare .. views of the mountains are the best .. snow rides .. AND a mentality of come on use our roads n trails with a trail mapping system that is top notch .. Idaho is VERY pro use of the outdoors

If the whole of Idaho is anything like this little fillie from there that I know, I'm there!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
street legal here except in large cities , but maybe legal there never tried or asked

1 - 15 of 15 Posts