Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys Johnny here with www.utvcrap.com in Phoenix AZ just picked up the prowler xtz today from the guys at Adrenalin Motor Sports in Casa Grande Az and I have to say the 1000 Hauls Ass Like no utv I have every driven I was doing 74 mph and had to hit the brakes the cars on the road were going to slow.....I cant wait to get started makin parts for this bad boy
Its funny lookin at the thing on the trailer and checkin it out out the dealership I was thinkin man this thing looks week and Cheap and ugly but after the first 30 seconds my mind was changed and the motor is worth every penny I spent ...............

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hear ya we are trying hard to get products flowing for the cat and the rangers

·
Registered
140 Posts
Well, thanks to Chris at eaac here in Thatcher AZ, I was able to get my new Prowler the night before heading to the dunes. Picked it up on Tuesday night and left for our planned New Year's trip on Wednesday morning. I didn't drive it more than 50 feet total before taking it to the dunes. Let me say that it met all of my expectations as far as performance goes. It is soooo much quicker and faster than my 650. There is no comparison at all. I put about 170 miles in the sand on it over the weekend. It did everything I wanted out there. The suspension is better than most stock set-ups. The handling is very good compared to my previous cat. It definately needs paddles. It has so much torque, it is almost impossible to hook up the stock knobbies. Lots of people wanted to race. Lots of people seemed very impressed. We got a few pics of the weekend...

·
Registered
682 Posts
OH MY GOD! I am foaming at the mouth! Mine will be here in a few days. Congrats to you guys that have them. I think most of the bolt on stuff will fit all the prowlers, but not sure. I hope so, I have some stuff i am going to put on my new one.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I took some stuff off my new one. I had to get rid of the nerf bars as soon as it came off the trailer. I also pulled a few of the stickers off. The paint looks great, but those stickers gotta go. My wife likes the bars on bedrails, so I guess they gotta stay. My immediate plans are leg minders, wheel spacers, paddles, and harnesses. Now, if I just had any money left................

·
Registered
338 Posts
I took some stuff off my new one. I had to get rid of the nerf bars as soon as it came off the trailer. I also pulled a few of the stickers off. The paint looks great, but those stickers gotta go. My wife likes the bars on bedrails, so I guess they gotta stay. My immediate plans are leg minders, wheel spacers, paddles, and harnesses. Now, if I just had any money left................
Now that you got your new toy its time to get back to work and Hustle up some buisness...

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
You ain't lying dude. I am trying. You know the car business!! You got a line on any paddles or rims for my Prowler???

I need Paddles also! Jonny I heard there are spacers that convert to a Rhino bolt pattern? But my long travel will be on in a couple of weeks so i will probably need paddles with a Prowler bolt pattern.

I will post up pics of my New Kitty soon.:D

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
we have all kinds of spacers give nick a call at the shop 623-934-3070

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Dang Jonny I cant keep up with you. I would love to have a battle of the builds but I think you will kick my butt. I will have to get mine going and just start riding evey weekend so i cant post some good action shots any ways:p Keep us posted building and riding this new cat is going to be so much fun!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts