Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone -- i Have a 08 prowler 650 have had it since new hopefully someone could help me out need a rear dump bed and some info on how to get more power out of my engine ?

·
Registered
412 Posts
Welcome to the forum! There's alot of great people on here that will be more than happy to help you out! I also have an 08 650 XT. The things I have done in the quest for more power are a big bore kit with high comp piston, AMR Monster Coil, Dynatek CDI, Speedwerx Exhaust, Speedwerx Mass Air Intake (currently for sale), and currently waiting on clutch work from Papa Slap. Obviously the Big Bore kit is pretty major work. But the single best bang for your buck is clutch work! Either Airdam or Papa-Slap.. I recommend Papa Slap because he's great to deal with and it's hard to get Airdam to respond. Either that or an intake and exhaust with carb jet work. Once again welcome..

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Welcome Papa Slap clutching will help a lot

·
Registered
83 Posts
Welcome to the group fellow N00b! Loads of helpful friendly advice available here.

PS - I've had no response from either transmission fella. Anyone know if there is anyone in Western North America that does this sorta thing? It's a quick trip into Great Falls for the right reason... :)

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
welcome to the house

·
Registered
733 Posts
there are lots of mods you can do to pull power out of your prowler. I would recommend clutch work, specifically the machine work that Airdam and Pappa Slap do. you will notice the biggest gains in performance especially in the bottom end pull. exhaust is always nice too, you can gain a few hp's and make you toy sound like a beast :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts