Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The local dare is having ATV/UTV pulls this sat, has anyone pulled their prowler? on my xtz you have to hold the bypass switch to get it to run wot in low front diff lock. can I bypass this switch?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Back from the pulls my XTZ got 1'st sons rhino 700 2'nd and wifes XTX 3'rd the rest were razers

·
Registered
463 Posts
Nice job, way to represent AC

·
Registered
463 Posts
They (HMF) used my XTZ to develope there exhausts. Wile it was there I had them make me one. They are in Cleveland and have a full fab shop and run BAHA. P.M. me and I will send some pics maybe you could have one made there isnt much to it.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Way to show the po po's and the rhino's who's the boss. Good job representing!

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No my son forgot his vid camara but he got some pics but i don't have them yet. when i get them i'll try to fig how to post them

·
Registered
271 Posts
if you go to another one, and really wanna win, you can remove he rear shocks and replace them with a solid bar the length of the shocks. this will reduce suspension squat and allow the bike to keep weight to the front and rear suspension to keep all 4 tires planted. i see alot of the ATV guys on arctic chat doing it with excellent success. also strapping the front suspension down tighter also helps

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Great Job even if one is a whino.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts