Arctic Cat Prowler Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was doing a water change in our 220 gallon fish tank , got side tracked and during the refill over flowed it by about guessing 20 gallons ... got the wife hopping mad .. and had a hurry up major clean up .. damn good thing I have a wet dry shop vac. in about 2 hours had every thing back to semi normal and high volume air drying fan running.

got the cold shoulder for a couple hours too LOL OOOOPS
have to make sure I don't do that again . not to mention my back and hip muscles are screaming at me being bent over so long ... got leg cramps last night like crazy too .. so I'm paying for my error :)

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
Ain't it funny how when we screw up we get the cold shoulder and attitude but when it's the wife we seem to just laugh most of the time and say everyone makes mistakes. Of course sometimes laughing at them pisses them off too!

·
Premium Member
8,040 Posts
was doing a water change in our 220 gallon fish tank , got side tracked and during the refill over flowed it by about guessing 20 gallons ... got the wife hopping mad .. and had a hurry up major clean up .. damn good thing I have a wet dry shop vac. in about 2 hours had every thing back to semi normal and high volume air drying fan running.

got the cold shoulder for a couple hours too LOL OOOOPS
have to make sure I don't do that again . not to mention my back and hip muscles are screaming at me being bent over so long ... got leg cramps last night like crazy too .. so I'm paying for my error :)
sounds just like something i would do............:D

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I run a 55 gallon sump tank for the filtering [a custom filter set up that works great] .. and keep it at a level about half way full with an 1800 gal. per hour water pump in it to take water back to the main tank ... well I didn't watch the re-fill process and was adding water through the top tank [the 220 gallon one] and through the spillway from top to bottom guess I over filled what the pump / spillway could handle in total gallons and walla a mess and semi disaster LOL

will see when wife gets up if all is forgiven , did laundry this am LOL maybe that will sweeten the pie :)

·
Administrator
7,279 Posts
Did you get the T Shirt! Must be a man thing!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I feel cheated , no T shirt ... just very cold shoulder LOL

·
Administrator
7,279 Posts
We have that around here every now and then, she must just be a bad mood as I never do anything that upsets her! LOL

·
Super Moderator
1,036 Posts
Yesterday I was on the phone with the bank, they needed the wifes middle name to add her to my business account. I told the girl..."Its Marie" my wife looked at me with a pissed look and said "That's not my middle name!!!" I gave her the "oh crap-confused look" My wife got pissed at me because even though she was just messing with my brain, (It is Marie) I took it seriously and had to think about. CRAP!!! Then the chick asked me for her birthday! OH MY GOD!!! I thought I was dead! I rattled it off like a stream of bullets from an M-60, again she says "that's not my birthday".... Oh, Lord, just take me now!!!
Sorry to hear about the fishtank! Us guys just never win!

·
Administrator
7,279 Posts
It's learning how to make it work for us that is impossible!

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
soo Today ... oops number XXXXXX happens

Son calls and says Dad we're going out riding [grandkids 7 and 5 and Son on M/C's] and I haven't had the A/C out in a while so

well my trailer is so full of moving stuff we decided to try to load it in the bed of the truck [has a fuel tool tank in there and we we're going to go up on top with the front end ... well so now not only do I have a damaged stake pocket on my truck but I / we ruined a perfectly good tailgate ..... the cables that hold it both snapped and down went it gate .. nice crease down the middle from the bumper ..

so I told my Son truck 0 Son 2 ... the damaged stake pocket was his doing and he was driving the rig into the bed today :(

truck was in very good condition until he "helped" me twice now

·
Super Moderator
1,036 Posts
soo Today ... oops number XXXXXX happens

Son calls and says Dad we're going out riding [grandkids 7 and 5 and Son on M/C's] and I haven't had the A/C out in a while so

well my trailer is so full of moving stuff we decided to try to load it in the bed of the truck [has a fuel tool tank in there and we we're going to go up on top with the front end ... well so now not only do I have a damaged stack pocket on my truck but I / we ruined a perfectly good tailgate ..... the cables that hold it both snapped and down went it gate .. nice crease down the middle from the bumper ..

so I told my Son truck 0 Son 2 ... the damaged stake pocket was his doing and he was driving the rig into the bed today :(

truck was in very good condition until he "helped" me twice now
Oh no! I can picture that happening. I bet you about sheeted yer britches! Did it hurt the Prowler or bang up the driver?

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
You better just kick back in the recliner tonight and have that one drink that rat poison you take will allow.;) Have that pot of coffee in the morning then worry about damage control.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
no rig was fine and driver pissed as was Dad [me]

we back it off and hammered it right at the end so it would jump back as it came off the bed.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You better just kick back in the recliner tonight and have that one drink that rat poison you take will allow.;) Have that pot of coffee in the morning then worry about damage control.
ya know the other day I bought a 20 + ounce [don't remember exactly what it was, it's out in the garage fridge] micro brew that looked interesting .. might just have to release the excess pressure of the cap into a tall frosty mug :) tonight .. I owe it to myself and I can claim I only had one LOL .. as to coffee you bet I have my and some others share every morning .. found a 30 Oz. Yeti stainless steel travel mug that fits the cup holders at Cabela's and fill it twice before I'm done :)

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
30 that's a big cup! My wife is mad tonight she lost her iPod, me and my daughter tried to locate it using iTunes but it's either dead or not connected to a hot spot. Once again I made the mistake of trying to be nice and saying I guess it's time for an upgrade, Gees get over it woman. Hell she has a laptop, iPad, iPod, Barns & Noble Nook, and a Nintendo 3DS. Compared to what happened to you today her lost iPod ain't s**t.

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
and it stays HOT for hours , tried it on my second cup today .. went after dog food and ended up out for a while so when I got back to it 6 hours later it was still hot enough to call hot.

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts
I have one of these, only 16 oz but it stays hot for hours and has never leaked.
NCM_0005.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,640 Posts

·
Administrator
7,279 Posts
All this confirms that we should not be allowed to our own devices! LOL

·
Registered
3,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
agree lol

Son talked me into this , I wasn't going to try it but he showed me a pic he too rolling down the road with a A/C in a bowtie and I said OK lets try it... so goes the story :(

1 - 20 of 26 Posts